Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

AERoadrunner, can Beaumont give us some love again this year on their sign outside of the school?! I remember you did it last year! We would love to have you come to the game Friday! Me & Pigeon were gonna come holler at you last week, but I had 2 sick kids at the game. I couldn't get 'em to stay with their grandmother because they didn't want to miss the game - I can't blame 'em. I'll agree with you & Pigeon about AE, though. NOBODY should say anything about being scared or anything to go to AE. You couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere of football Friday night! By the way, you had my buddy Pigeon mixed up with me in your earlier post. :huh:

Keep those wins comin Fulton. GO FALCONS!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FALCONS 30 TIGERS 3.

I HAVE SEEN THE FALCONS PLAY.THEM BOYS KNOW HOW TO PLAY BALL. MACON IS OVERRATED.

Oh, Whatever!

We made it this far didn't we????

Obviously we know how to play FOOTBALL or else we wouldn't be in the SEMI's!!!! :D

Anywayz to my boys!!

Ignore all of the negative words and slurs... Keep them in your mind and feed off of them FRIDAY NIGHT!! Play some smashmouth football!!

Just stay focused and ya'll can do it!! WE BELIEVE!!!!! :D

Show them that these MACON TIGERS ARE NOT OVERATED!!!!!!!

YALL HAVE MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS ONE TIME, IN THE LAST HOW MANY YEARS. YALL HAVE A DECENT TEAM ILL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT NOT ANY WHERE GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH THESE BOYS. YALL HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY THAT CAN TOUCH THESE BOYS. IF THEY ARE HALF AS GOOD AS THEY WERE LAST YEAR YALL WILL DO GOOD TO SCORE.

Maybe, we should just stay home,these boys are to much for us little tigers,(scares me just reading these post (not).

Fulton you believe what you want to,i hope you come into this game hoping you already have it won.

We will see after 48 minutes who has the best team!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

:D ALRIGHT NOW I WILL SAY THAT NO WE HAVE NEVER BEEN PAST THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS,BUT WE HAVE HAD TO OF DONE SOMETHING RIGHT TO MAKE IT THIS FAR BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE TEAMS WE HAVE PLAYED HAVE NOT JUST LAYED DOWN AND LET US WIN!!!!SO HAVING SAID THAT I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO ARE KEEPING FAITH IN US TIGERS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT WE REALLY CAN DO THIS......AND FOR ALL OF YOUW HO THINK THAT WE WILL GO DOWN THERE AND JUST PASS GAS OR W/E WHILE FULTON JUST APPARENTLY RUNS BY US WITH NO PROBLEM SEEING THAT WE ARE SUCH A SUCKY TEAM YA KNOW WELL YALL JUST WAIT IS ALL I CAN TELL YA!!!!!!WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENES WHEN WE GET THERE!!!!!

YALL HAVE MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS ONE TIME, IN THE LAST HOW MANY YEARS. YALL HAVE A DECENT TEAM ILL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT NOT ANY WHERE GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH THESE BOYS. YALL HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY THAT CAN TOUCH THESE BOYS. IF THEY ARE HALF AS GOOD AS THEY WERE LAST YEAR YALL WILL DO GOOD TO SCORE.

Another yellowjacket cryin from the sidelines. It's just another football game boys.

YALL ARE JUST LUCKY THE REST OF THE REGION IS WEAKER THAN IN YEARS PAST. IF TROUSDALE & PORTLAND WHERE NOT HAVING REBUILDING YEARS THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. YOU GOT LUCKY LAST WEEK. YOU HAVE A DECENT KICKER. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU NOT TO MENTION THE WIND. FULTON BEAT TROUSDALE LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN YALL ARE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROUSDALE HAS GOT TO LOSE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IF NOT THEN TSSAA WILL MOVE US TO 4A. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU THIS YEAR.

Edited by BUBBAJACKET

macon did not do much in beating grundy and smith because both of these teams were slow and not very good. i predict fulton to win easily over mc.

You must not know much about our region. To say Smith Co. and grundy are no good is ridiculous. Many polls had Smith co. at 4th in the state. I know Fulton is a good football team. Our Tigers know this too. Just keep thinking we are not in their league. :D

YALL ARE JUST LUCKY THE REST OF THE REGION IS WEAKER THAN IN YEARS PAST. IF TROUSDALE & PORTLAND WHERE NOT HAVING REBUILDING YEARS THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE. YOU GOT LUCKY LAST WEEK. YOU HAVE A DECENT KICKER. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU NOT TO MENTION THE WIND. FULTON BEAT TROUSDALE LAST YEAR AND THEY WERE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN YALL ARE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROUSDALE HAS GOT TO LOSE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IF NOT THEN TSSAA WILL MOVE US TO 4A. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED YOU THIS YEAR.

:D If yall move up to 4a you'll get kicked back down to 1A. Even the "mighty" Yellowjackets can't compete with those numbers.