Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

CBrooks....we are not Howard. We don't play Howard. We don't care about Howard. Our closest ties to Howard are through AE who played them earlier this season. WE ARE FULTON. We're bringin ALOt fo speed ....but don't let that fool you. Being strong in oen area does not mean we are weak in another. We can hit you HARD! We have an incredible defenes that doesn't aloow too much. We have an OUTSTANDING offensive Line that has allowed plenty, plenty, plenty of time for our qb Justin Long to be able to make a move. Whether that be passing, running, or passing on the run. We don't have to good of a kicker....but we make up for it. And don't think you'll beat us with extra points. We'll be goin for the 2! 6 points is more than 3. 2 points is more than one. These boys know what they have to get done. They'll execute every play like it's for the entire game. We'll get the job done. We have a motto here at the "Falcon's Nest" on the "Castle on the Hill"....TCB! And that is exactly what we intend to do this Friday!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!

Taking Care of Business. Whatever is necessary!!!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey every one from Fulton that think speed kills. Well you better look at for those Macon county tigers. Because luck has been killing teams lately, well at least the ones playing Macon. Speed can also be stop by good coaching and we have some of the best coached in the business. # 2 from Howard was the fastest guy on the field in the first round vs. Macon and after his one yard stop pattern which he scored on, our coaches put someone in his face to jam him at the line and he didn't have another catch all night. So we will see all that speed friday if you can get started. :D

Nate....that's GREAT that Howard had that #2. But get ready to watch our #2 Brandon "B-DUB" Wilkerson,5 Tylon Gibson,6 JAM Fine,8 Demarcus "Tippy-Toes" Matthews,9 Marques Patton,15 Justin Looooong,24 Jason Johnson,and 99 Demarcus "Mookie" Stevens FLY past you on their way to the endzone. ALSO......get ready to be smacked by 59 Maurice "FeFe" Merchant haha ;) , 52 Josh Nelson, 1 T. Martin, 99 again MooMoo, and 40 Antonio Hamilton!!!

LIKE I said before....we are NO Howard!!!

I can't wait til Friday! Hope all of you Macon fans enjoy your time here and enjoy being in different surroundings for a day or two!!!

Until next time....bring blankets. It's gonna be a cold one!

GO FALCONS!!!!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

Hey every one from Fulton that think speed kills. Well you better look at for those Macon county tigers. Because luck has been killing teams lately, well at least the ones playing Macon. Speed can also be stop by good coaching and we have some of the best coached in the business. # 2 from Howard was the fastest guy on the field in the first round vs. Macon and after his one yard stop pattern which he scored on, our coaches put someone in his face to jam him at the line and he didn't have another catch all night. So we will see all that speed friday if you can get started. ;)

You guys are right...speed doesnt equate to anything on the football field. We should just put our linemen in the backfield, since speed doesnt matter. Give me a BREAK!!!!!!

FIRST...Never, ever, ever, ever compare us to 2-8 Howard!!!!!! There is a reason they were 2-8!!!!

Second...No more verbal sparing...for it is time for the FALCONS to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!!!

Let quit with the comparisons to Howard....We are not playing Howard this week. The last time I looked we are playing Fulton who is 12 - 1 not 2 -8. It is true that Howard had some speed and that Fulton has some speed. But we just need to concetrate one what we can do as Tigers and not worry about what someone else can do. We can not force anything right now but once the game starts one team will dictate what the other team does and that is when the real game begins.

Go Tigers and Hit Somebody!!!

Well I will admit.... Even though I am from Macon County, I still had my doubts about a few of the games, but our boys pulled through! I am so proud of them because of all their work!! I just want to say, even if you dont win friday, everyone in Macon County will still and always will love you guys!! GO TIGERS!!

You guys are right...speed doesnt equate to anything on the football field. We should just put our linemen in the backfield, since speed doesnt matter. Give me a BREAK!!!!!!

FIRST...Never, ever, ever, ever compare us to 2-8 Howard!!!!!! There is a reason they were 2-8!!!!

Second...No more verbal sparing...for it is time for the FALCONS to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!!!!!

Hey msmoker21 you need to look at my post a little closer. Because I never said anything about howard being little fulton. I just said that howard had some speed. # 2 from howard is just as fast as any of your guys. The point of my post was that our coaches can coach around speed. I know that fulton is better than howard because you are here and there not. So just look a little closer next time thanks.