Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS AT MC. I THINK THERE WAS MORE AT TC/MC. ABOUT 7000 AT MC/SC

Probably there was more at MC/TC game. TC's bleachers hold more than you think. They were built for the Tobacco Bowl, practically the state championship before the playoffs. There was a great deal of people at MC on Fri though. It was packed liked sardines

BTW If ya'll were so great last season and we are so bad. Why have we made it as far as you did? Win or lose we have been just as far as you have ever been in 3A.

Well we do have 1/3 the enrollment you guys do. We've been in 3A for 3 years with all 3 going to the playoffs and 2 of those in the semis. Up until this year we had made it to the quarterfinals for 14 straight years. This is ya'lls first trip to the playoffs in like 25 years so don't be thinking yall are on the same level as us just yet. We will support region 4-3A this Fri. Go pull off the upset. But I'm warning yall, you ain't seen this speed EVER. Picture how fast TT Harper is. Picture 8 guys with speed equal or greater than TT. Even D linemen. That's what you're getting into. They all have speed like TT. Not as good as TT but just as fast

Well we do have 1/3 the enrollment you guys do.  We've been in 3A for 3 years with all 3 going to the playoffs and 2 of those in the semis.  Up until this year we had made it to the quarterfinals for 14 straight years.  This is ya'lls first trip to the playoffs in like 25 years so don't be thinking yall are on the same level as us just yet.  We will support region 4-3A this Fri.  Go pull off the upset.  But I'm warning yall, you ain't seen this speed EVER.  Picture how fast TT Harper is.  Picture 8 guys with speed equal or greater than TT.  Even D linemen.  That's what you're getting into.  They all have speed like TT. Not as good as TT but just as fast

CARPET BOY

Ya'll choose to move up to 3A. I'm gald you did, made things more interesting in this region.

What are we to do? We have not seen speed before. I seen them play ya'll last year and they are a good team, but 8 TT's???

Edited by bigB76

I seen them play ya'll last year and they are a good team, but 8 TT's???

Not TT's. They aren't that good. That boy had it all. Speed/Strength/and you know the quickness and agility. These boys are built only on speed. They would be a great track team. Their QB being more agile concerns me. If you drop 7 or 8 in pass coverage he runs. Mike Vick style wearing #7. They can be ran on though. The longer the game goes the better chance MC has. TC had those boys puffing and blowing in the 4th on the last drive. OT gave them time to catch their breath. If TC had 1 more minute last season they would have won in regulation. Don't give up the big play and MC has a chance but its easier said than done

macon did not do much in beating grundy and smith because both of these teams were slow and not very good. i predict fulton to win easily over mc.

SLOW???? Where do you get this crap?

I AGREE WITH YOU LBRADY10,,,, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THEIR INFO.. BUT CARTHAGE AND GRUNDY WERE PROBABLY THE BEST TEAMS WE PLAYED ALL YEAR... SO I THINK YOUR INFO IS COMIN FROM THE WRONG SOURCE...

THANKS TO ALL THE TC, SM, GB, AND PORTLAND FANS THAT ARE BEHIND US.. ;)

GOOOOOOOO TIGERS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT GOIN!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Well we do have 1/3 the enrollment you guys do. We've been in 3A for 3 years with all 3 going to the playoffs and 2 of those in the semis. Up until this year we had made it to the quarterfinals for 14 straight years. This is ya'lls first trip to the playoffs in like 25 years so don't be thinking yall are on the same level as us just yet. We will support region 4-3A this Fri. Go pull off the upset. But I'm warning yall, you ain't seen this speed EVER. Picture how fast TT Harper is. Picture 8 guys with speed equal or greater than TT. Even D linemen. That's what you're getting into. They all have speed like TT. Not as good as TT but just as fast

Once again why does TC fans bring up the enrollment thing only when they lose? It was NOT a big deal when they were beating us, and had MORE players than we did. You chose to play in 3A some of your fans said they should have moved to 4A or 5A. They went to the quarters in 1A most of those years against teams they had 3X as many players and enrollment as. If you want to play with the Big boys quit complaining when the Big boys beat you. It's different in 3A you cannot reload as quickly. Some years TC had bye weeks basically in the region. Only Gordonsville was even decent enough to put up a fight. We ain't Monterey or RBS. We can beat and will you when you are down. If you want to play here, play here but don't complain about being a small fish in a big pond.

Nice to see all these newcomers to the boards. Kinda funny how in the past they havent got on here and supported their team. I sense some BANDWAGON jumpers. Only support their team when they are winning!!!

Dude what's your problem with MC? When we were awful the jungle was full. I remember when we played you and had more fans than you did. I don't think we won a game that year. Come on up to 3A and see if you can play with us. SC blew you out and we beat them twice. I like G-ville and won't hold what you say against them.