Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Hey guys keep in mind that both teams have played several good teams to get where they are. So you can expect both teams to be ready and wanting this one bad!! Speed is important. Heart is important. But there is something to say about winning when your are not suppose to win. And doing it over and over and over. That the way the whole season has been for Macon Co. I mean on paper they don't have a chance! David didn't have a chance against Golaith! The 69 Jets didn't have a chance! 2 years ago TC didn't have a chance aganist Portland in the playoffs! We all have seen it! One team that doesn't have a chance but find some way to win! I mean there is something to say for destiny! I personally do not see how MC can win! But it is not what I think but what MC thinks! And you know these MC Tigers must be stupid. Because everyone keeps telling them they can't and they won't win but they are so stupid that they won't listen and they just keep winning! I mean lets look at a few games. They fumbled 4 times against GC! They had a back snap over the punter's head and GC got the ball on about the 15. They were on what? The 5 yard line with less than 2 minutes left! It was 4th and what? 12 and they had to get it! I mean there was a 100 ways they should have lost this game. And the Smith Co game was the same! they fumbled 4 times, threw interceptions, got the ball on the 6 yard line with what? less than 2 minutes. There best running back was hurt! The QB is to slow! They don't really have any stand out players. Yea they got some good ball players but no great ball players. I bet none of the first team could make Fulton's first team! No joke! There was another 100 reason they should have lost that game! So let me say that yes Fulton should run them off the field! But those dumb Tigers just won't listen. I mean they just can't beat Fulton! Can they? Fulton is to big, to fast, to smart, better coaches, better facilities, better and louder fans, better tradition, and on, and on, and on.... But these crazy Tiger just won't listen! They actually think they have a chance! SO FULTON WHEN YOU GET A LEAD, AND SAY WE GOT THIS ONE DOWN. TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT DESTINY, LUCK, THE BOUNCE OF THE BALL, OR THE FACT THAT THOSE TIGERS JUST KEEP HANGING AROUND! THEN WHEN THINGS START TO GO AGAINST YOU, YOU CAN'T SEEMS TO GET IT DONE! YOU THINK, HEY THERE IS NO WAY THESE GUYS CAN KEEP DOING THIS! YOU SLOWLY SEE YOUR LEAD FADE. THE HARDER YOU TRY TO HOLD ON THE MORE IT SLIPS AWAY. YOU GET TRIED, MAD, FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED. THEN IT HAPPENS! THE DOUBT SET IN! FOR JUST A SECOND! AND THEN IT'S OVER! YOU LOST! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE, YOU COULDN'T HAVE, YOU CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID. BUT YOU DID!! IT IS THE STUPID TIGER PRIDE!! THEY JUST DON'T QUIT!!! I'VE SEE IT! I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER! I KNOW YOU GOT IT TOO BUT IT IS JUST DIFFERENT WITH THE TIGERS! I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT BUT IT'S THERE!! WAITING TO CLAIM IT'S NEXT VICTIM!! JUST TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT!! MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT WON'T HAPPEN!! BUT IT ALWAYS DOES!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again why does TC fans bring up the enrollment thing only when they lose? It was NOT a big deal when they were beating us, and had MORE players than we did. You chose to play in 3A some of your fans said they should have moved to 4A or 5A. They went to the quarters in 1A most of those years against teams they had 3X as many players and enrollment as. If you want to play with the Big boys quit complaining when the Big boys beat you. It's different in 3A you cannot reload as quickly. Some years TC had bye weeks basically in the region. Only Gordonsville was even decent enough to put up a fight. We ain't Monterey or RBS. We can beat and will you when you are down. If you want to play here, play here but don't complain about being a small fish in a big pond.

Hey we love playing in 3A. It's awesome. No one is complaining about us being overmatched, althoug it is true. we've got in the same region as some of the teams that refused to play us. We wanted to renew old rivalries between MC and SC but they wouldn't play us until they had to because we were in the same region. Us playing 3A makes for exciting games every Fri. These past 3 years in 3A has been more fun than I ever thought it would. The games mean more. And if we win we get to say that we beat teams with 3 times our enrollment. It's fine with us. That's why you guys (MC and SC) would never schedule us. Ya'll didn't want to get beat by the small fish in the pond. So Macon people before you keep on bashing us about how we bring out the little fish in the big pond line every time we get beat just realize that we are the little fish. The little fish that has played like a big one and held our own even against teams better than us. That's what TC football is about. We might not have the biggest team, the strongest, the fastest, or the best atheletes on the field but you best believe we will find a way to win. I have seen much similarity between the TC teams and this year's MC team. Your boys this year, for the first time I've seen, believe that they can win. They play wide @$$ open and for 48 mins. I have witnessed a changed MC team. They are mentally tough. Maybe it's the senior leadership or something but you guys have turned it around and maybe you can keep it going in the future because one thing is for sure. TC will be back and in 2 years we will make another serious run for the gold ball. So Macon you boys keep on keeping on with what you're doing cause its working and when you come to the Creekbank in two years it will be another shootout. Go pull off that upset this week though

carpet...I don't think SC could play your team until you decided to bump it up too...I might be wrong...but I think that little jamboree occurrence in '93 had something to do with it. As far as the small fish...big pond thing goes....Don't flatter yourself. The TC teams of old....including last year....were bad. Some of the best high school games I've ever witnessed...was TC wing-t style. Winning clinic bowls..scoring 50 & 60+ night in night out...shattering clinic bowl records. Don't come with that trying to compete crap. I know better. L8R

Oh Come on, So we didn't have a great season this year like we're used to having. Everybody has a rebuilding year and this year was ours. Lets move on. I'm proud of our boys anyway. Macon Co has got them an excellent team. Can we not be proud of them?? It was great seeing them on Monday Night Live with Jeff Fisher tonight. They deserve it. Good luck Friday night Tigers. Getcha Some. Hey TNChad this is for you. GO TIGERS!!!

HEY TCFan thanks so much for that shout out!!!! I can't wait to travel to the boro to see my Tigers in the State Championship...but Tigers...let's not look to far ahead take care of the business in front of you!!! Hope you people up there have lots of seats, cause there's a lot of TIGERS headed up there!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

OK - here's my two cents worth. We lost - we are out. This week has nothing to do with Trousdale County. Obviously, the most deserving team is going to Knoxville this week.

To my fellow TC fans, could you please give it a rest.

Good luck to both teams this week. I have the utmost respect for both of you.

I am going to have to side with Macon County (home Region and all). Getcha some boys. Region 4 has some unfinished business in Knoxville. LOL

Safe trip to all and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Will 102.1 be broadcasting the game?

Hey to all of the Macon fans coming to Knoxville this weekend. I hope you all have a safe drive and a good Thanksgiving! Our Falcon boys are ready and excited about practice on Thanksgiving!

Guys.....you have read how supportive these Macon fans are of their team and that's awesome. But we have something they don't have.....THE HEART OF A FALCON! And I know you have read about how our speed isn't worth anything and they are gonna have no problem shuttin' the running game down. But there is one thing they are forgettin'....THEY AIN'T NEVER SEEN K-TOWN SPEED! You boys from Macon won't know what speed is until you see our ENTIRE team running over you. Also, if you think that speed is all we have you are sorely mistaken. We have a quarterback that could probably play any position he wanted to....yes he is THAT athletic. We have a "moo-moo" that is like running into a brick wall. I can't even begin to count how many times we have seen players intentionally fall down or run out of bounds just to escape the wrath of Demarcus Stevens. You will be trampled on by our defense and our DB's will wipe the floor with you receivers. So, don't underestimate our speed or any other aspect of our team. You can't take our speed, our strenght, or our pride. WE WILL PREVAIL!

7 WAYS TO KNOW FOR SURE YOU HAVE BEEN TO FULTON

1. If you are thinking to yourself in on the way home.....man we have a LONG ride home.......a Justin LONG ride home that is.

2. If your neck is aching the next day from turning your head to stare at the Falcons endzone the whole game.

3. If your clothes smell of pickle juice.

4. If you just can't seem to get chants like "Ain't no party like a Falcon party cause the Falcon party don't stop out of your heads" and "UH OH" and "WE'RE GOING TO THE STATE!" our of your head.

5. If you feel violated after being frisked at the gate.

6. If you hear "met by a host of Falcons" at least fifty times during the game.

7. If you leave singing "IT'S GREAT TO BE AN FHS FALCON!"

Of course my heart is with the Falcons but we are hoping for a good game. Be carefl on your way here.

SEE YA ON THE HILL!

Edited by volpixie

Hey to all of the Macon fans coming to Knoxville this weekend. I hope you all have a safe drive and a good Thanksgiving! Our Falcon boys are ready and excited about practice on Thanksgiving!

Guys.....you have read how supportive these Macon fans are of their team and that's awesome. But we have something they don't have.....THE HEART OF A FALCON! And I know you have read about how our speed isn't worth anything and they are gonna have no problem shuttin' the running game down. But there is one thing they are forgettin'....THEY AIN'T NEVER SEEN K-TOWN SPEED! You boys from Macon won't know what speed is until you see our ENTIRE team running over you. Also, if you think that speed is all we have you are sorely mistaken. We have a quarterback that could probably play any position he wanted to....yes he is THAT athletic. We have a "moo-moo" that is like running into a brick wall. I can't even begin to count how many times we have seen players intentionally fall down or run out of bounds just to escape the wrath of Demarcus Stevens. You will be trampled on by our defense and our DB's will wipe the floor with you receivers. So, don't underestimate our speed or any other aspect of our team. You can't take our speed, our strenght, or our pride. WE WILL PREVAIL!

6 WAYS TO KNOW FOR SURE YOU HAVE BEEN TO FULTON

1. If you are thinking to yourself in on the way home.....man we have a LONG ride home.......a Justin LONG ride home that is.

2. If your neck is aching the next day from turning your head to stare at the Falcons endzone the whole game.

3. If your clothes smell of pickle juice.

4. If you just can't seem to get chants like "Ain't no party like a Falcon party cause the Falcon party don't stop out of your heads" and "UH OH" and "WE'RE GOING TO THE STATE!" our of your head.

5. If you feel violated after being frisked at the gate.

6. If you hear "met by a host of Falcons" at least fifty times during the game.

7. If you leave singing "IT'S GREAT TO BE AN FHS FALCON!"

Of course my heart is with the Falcons but we are hoping for a good game. Be carefl on your way here.

SEE YA ON THE HILL!

Just keep thinking we can't win. :angry:

Nobody said you can't win....we just said you won't win! We are proud of our Falcons and what you can't seem to understand is that being the underdog is the story of our lives. Fulton NEVER gets the respect it deserves. So, we know EXACTLY what you mean when you say underdog! WE READY! WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED!