Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Don't know must about Fulton but if they beat AE they must be pretty good. Them redneck hillbillies from macon will talk a lot of smack and will bring some to the game. So, if you don't have speed get ready to get SMACKED. Don't think the Falcons will be able to run the ball but if they have a passing game (and some recievers that can catch the ball!) they will rout the tigers. Could be a LOOOOONG ride home for the tigers. Falcons 21 Macon 3. (Only 3 because they have a good kicker, not much else on offense). :P

I love it, we've been underdogs all season,and i don't want it any other way. Your right we have nothing, no offense no defense no special teams no nothing. How did we ever get in this situation?????????

A question for someone that has greater knowledge than myself :(:o

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71fan...Imallin and myself are headed up there Friday.  We won't be hard to spot...I don't think.  I tried to catch up with your son last night and congratulate him but saw Coach Goolsby and got caught up with him. 

I have one question for you 71fan...Is it time for my Gooseegg prediction now...or should I just let it ride?  Really didn't want to say this...but I will because I'm proud of their effort last night...GO TIGERS!!! 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY!!!

BR are you going to wear your black and gold, need something where i can pick you out.

As far as you preditction you do what you feel and we will take it and run with it!!!!!!!!

Edited by 71fan

Well after listening to everyone...this will definitely be a contrast of styles according to the "experts". All I know is that the boys from Macon have something that goes a lot farther than talent a lot of the time and that is HEART. They have really shown that the last two weeks and I know they won't stop showing it this week. Good luck Tigers and Falcons. This should be a good game....a great offense vs. a great defense!!

The great thing about this match-up is the lack of knowledge each team has about the other. Sure there will be game films traded and and game information given. But neither team will know what to expect from the other except for one thing....GOOD DEFENSE!!! Both teams know how to play good team defense, otherwise they wouldn't have made it this far.

So as far as saying how big Macon is or how fast Fulton is...the real thing should be how great this match-up can possibly be. Sure trash talking is fun for the fans but in some instances it can make you look like an idiot. But lets all look at what both teams have accomplished thus far and look forward to the game this Friday night.

What a way to bring in the holidays with a helping of Macon Co and Fulton high school football. Good luck to you guys Fulton and to our guys from Macon. May the best team win!!!

Macon County has been underestimated in every game we have played and look what has happened!! So you Falcons just keep thinking that we are a small hick town that cant do nuttin because everyone else has and I like it that way! It has always to our advantage hopefully it will this time too! You have a good offense we have a good defense man what a game this will be!! No one will want to miss this one it will be the game of the season to see!! I want to say I'm so proud of our guys!! We have never made it this far before but i have a feeling that this wont be the last time we make it this far. We may be losing alot of seniors this year but we have alot of good ones just waiting to get in there! I like the way news channel 4 put it.......We Are The Cinderella Team!!!!!! Falcons i really respect yall for being so nice on here we will show you respect too! I'm very glad that you put God first thats the way it should be!! Go Tigers show how we Region Champs play!!

P.S. Is Fulton a Christian School?? Yall said you pride yourselves on your christian staff. So I was just wondering! If someone could tell me that would be kind thanks

Fulton is not a Christian school. We are an inner city school with a mixture of all types of people. However, our coaching staff is a wonderful Christian coaching staff. All of our coaches (except for one) graduated from Fulton and played at Fulton. They have been with the program a long time and they really love their players & the players know it. Not everybody has the best home life, but these kids know that if they don't have anybody else they can depend on or go to, they have their coaches who sincerely love them. And if they're not going to hear about Christ anywhere else, they'll learn about Him & His love from these coaches. They don't just talk about it - they live it!

We know all about being the underdog, so we know what you're talking about when you say everybody thinks & says you can't do anything. I think that's one of the reasons why we're so excited about this game! Both teams have made it this far for a reason. Have a safe trip!

And, of course . . . . . GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

Gettin ready to leave paradise. Can't wait to get back to MC football. Checked here at coacht.com for both TIGER victories. I wonder if we can get the horn mobile, but sounds like the same ole story. Now I gotta figure a way to get to the game on Friday.

Fulton get ready cause you gonna..................

GET SOME