Covington at Greenbrier

ChargerHam64

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Covington fans! I don't know much fo anything about you! But I've been noticing on our thread that there's ALOOOOOOT of people thinkin that it's gonna be Greenbrier and Macon next week in the Boro!!! Well...I say it'll be Covington and FULTON!!! Just thought somebody should predict the two of us to go to the SHIP!!! Good luck to ay Chargers!!! Hope to see ya next week!!!

~A FULTON FALCON IN KNOXVILLE~

to the greenbrier fans,

What would have happened if Ernest Williams wouldnt have gotten hurt? He carried the ball twice for about 75 yards!! I know that is the great game of football, but i mean him getting hurt changed the whole game.

If ernest williams wouldnt have gotten hurt it wouldnt have made a bit of difference. The Bobcats have faced good runningbacks all year long and have shut them down! He got lucky on one run but the other run we hit him in the backfield for a loss...

To all our Greenbrier team:

I can't imagine the adrenalin running through your veins as this game approaches in just a few hours. Just know that everyone in Greenbrier and the surrounding areas are behind you guys. You know you can and we know you can. We are all so proud of each and every one of you for your hard work, dedication and determination. You guys have the ability to go this far on any given year, but now is the time...do it for Hunter, DJ, Daniel, Patrick, Barrett, Trevor, Nick, Alan, Duncan, Brian, Don, Curtis,Cody, and Jacob C. and for yourselves.

You've come a long way and we are with you thru thick or thin, win or lose. Take one game at a time guys. Play tomorrow night just like it is Sycamore, Page or Marshall County and FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS.

Go BIG Bobcats! It's your turn!

Edited by EZBeingGreen