Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is that CAK does what it takes to win. They may not have more talent than boyd but nobody can argue that they have more heart. Cunningham can and will come through in the clutch. He has nerves of steel and recievers like yoakley who can make the catches when they need them. Will Burkhart proved that he can hold on to the ball and make big plays against greenback. I think if the defense steps up again and CAK has no turnovers then they will edge out boyd and move on to the state finals. CAK 24 boyd 21

CHOW

Have any of you ever seen Boyds defense. They have possible the best defense in 1a. They held South Pittsburg to 0 points until 31 seconds in the game. Also the first time they played SP. Ron Cook the qb had minus 17 yards rushing. Also Boyd has a great offense to that will make plays.

I've seen Boyd Buchanan at football camp the past two years. They have been able to play with the likes of Gallatin, Powell, McCallie, Hixson, and Rhea County. I simply don't see CAK being able to play 4 quarters at the same level as those 4 and 5 A programs.

It's not a put down to CAK. They've done a great job getting thier program to where it is in a short time. My hat is off to Bill Young for the job he's done over the last two years.

Well I'm new to this discussion group and sort of used to calmer discussions. But, Flossie, since Boyd Buchanan is a Christian school and so is CAK, I'd say that, just like the Ultimate Warrior did 2000 years ago, the Big Evil has sort of been shut out from this contest and it will be merely a matter of seeing which tribe of the King of Kings will get the opportunity to play for all the marbles in Murphreesboro. Isn't it pretty awesome that 3 of the 4 Class 1a finalists are Christian Schools! And for whoever might be tempted to talk about the "recruiting" issue, it simply hasn't happened at CAK.

Now ATY, I suppose if/when you read this you may again feel PERSECUTED by the "religious" content. But my thought is that it might be really a blessing in your life if you're exposed to different viewpoints. It might even help you to not be like the person who would say things like "that's the gayest thing I've ever heard" just because they don't agree with or understand something another person said. :)

And just so everyone knows that this is totally a post about football:

GOoooooo WARRIORS ..........

Nathan,

Everyone likes a good mystery. Like, how could a guy who swims like a fish continue to make clutch catchs behind, between and above one or more opponents defenders? I'm probably 3 times older than most of you guys, but a Son of the Ultimate Warrior and a CAK Warrior through and through. Speaking for the older generation, we're VERY proud of all you Warriors' accomplishments this year and praise God for what He's doing on and off the field. I only discovered that this Board existed last week. It's interesting and humorous, but my advice to you guys would be to spend at least as much time worshipping, praying, and reading the Word as you do posting on CoachT. Know this, there are more people praying for you and your fellow Warriors than you think.

ToPraymore