Boyd vs. CAK

bucsfan

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the boyd players aren't as overconfident as you are krp.  If they are then yall are both in for a big shock.  I am not saying CAK will win just that i think you will be surpised.

CHOW

For the record... KRP is from SP.

I think everyone knows where I'm from. It's never been a secret. I am going to drop the argument for Now. I'll be back on when I get back from the game Friday night to say I told you so. I hope you will be here too. This was region 3 year one way or the other. I had hoped it would be the other since it's not I guess I'll have pull for the one left.

I wasn't surprised. The state game was played last week between Boyd and SP. Either one could dominate CAK.

Edited by krp

aggiefan who are you a fan for. And #30 showed no class when he was cussing at some of our players. Normally when the losing team has enough guts to say "you did a great job and good luck at state" your not supposed to say "you guys are awful."

If Dan said that he, indeed, showed no class and is representing the school very poorly. However, your decision to quote him is not representing CAK very well. You could have simply stopped with " he was cussing at some of our players."

Do you think the "*" cleans it up enough to post?

Edited by robjim

????????????????????????????????????????

I thought Boyd was a Christian School?

Wouldn't they stop that?

Yes, if it were confirmed that he said this. I would expect to see some action taken.

I expect that coach Akins would investigate this if the CAK coaches report it to him.

Coach Akins does not read this board and I don't think he would even investigate it based on someone posting it on coacht. However, there are now two players indicating that they heard this. BUBBA61 posting it in a much classier way.

This is not representative of Boyd Buchanan. If it turns out that it is true, it would surprise me if coach Akins did not set him out for some, if not all, of the championship game.

Congrats on a great season to CAK. Not wanting to sound uppity or anything, but now you are learning the lessons that Boyd learned in the late 90's about playing the best competition you can find. You have all the pieces of the puzzle there Pull them together ( and for pete's sake work on special teams!) and you'll be on your way to success. Ya'll went out of your way to make the out-of-towners feel at home. Thanks.

If one of the players at Boyd really did use that kind of language and the coaches find out that it is true, rest assured that he will run much and run far (and often.)

By the way- not all kids in a Christian school are Christians- as evidenced by one short firey red-headed kid on CAK special teams who dog-cussed Boyd's kicker several times tonight within earshot of the far sideline. Grow up and let the scoreboard do the talking!