SPitt no championship this year

debuck

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MR ED,

i guess my pirates won't win the state as long as matt is at boyd but that's ok,so i will be hoping that the bucs win it this year. BIG DOG!!!

Thanks BigDawg you don't hear to many SPitt fan pulling for The Bucs, but then again not to many has as much CLASS as you Dawg. Now Del wheres the CASH!

About 4 games into the season someone made a prediction SPitt would win the state this year and he put up 20 BUCS to all takers, well Del buddy wheres the cash. I might need gas money for my ride to MTSU.

There's three people I owe money. Someone go back and bring up my original post to confirm this. I have no clue where it is. Once it's brought back up and the winners send me addresses you'll be paid. I don't welch on bets.

However.....if you really wanted to be good sports you'd let me pay the winnings to your team's booster club. :D

Del (who was wondering why it took this long for someone to bring it up, and hopes the South Pittsburg players and coaches will chip in to help cover my losses. :huh: )

There's three people I owe money. Someone go back and bring up my original post to confirm this. I have no clue where it is. Once it's brought back up and the winners send me addresses you'll be paid. I don't welch on bets.

However.....if you really wanted to be good sports you'd let me pay the winnings to your team's booster club. B)

Del (who was wondering why it took this long for someone to bring it up, and hopes the South Pittsburg players and coaches will chip in to help cover my losses. B) )

Took so long to bring up??? The next day isn't to long Del you just havn't been checking the posts since Fri.'s game, however being the good sport that i am it would be an honor for someone from the great county of Grundy to donate 20 Bucs to Boyds booster club. So lets hear it (the checks in mail) I'll hitch a ride to MTSU.

Good luck BBS from another SP fan. You totally outplayed us,and for sure out coached us like you did the game before. Yall have a very good team. Bring the title back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot sport at least we've got 2 Pirates fan pulling for a local team. I wish the players that walked off the field without shaking hands with Boyds players felt the same way you do. But let by gones be by gones.

Edited by STP23

However.....if you really wanted to be good sports you'd let me pay the winnings to your team's booster club.  B)

Del (who was wondering why it took this long for someone to bring it up, and hopes the South Pittsburg players and coaches will chip in to help cover my losses. :D )

Took so long to bring up??? The next day isn't to long Del you just havn't been checking the posts since Fri.'s game, however being the good sport that i am it would be an honor for someone from the great county of Grundy to donate 20 Bucs to Boyds booster club. So lets hear it (the checks in mail) I'll hitch a ride to MTSU.

So you want to give me an address and booster title to send it to?????

:D

Del.

I have to disagree with the being outcoached part. It looked like to me South Pitt was well coached. They shut down Boyd's attack pretty well. The difference in the game was turnovers. Or at least from my perception. I don't really think all of us can blame the coaches for the fumbles. I would hope our coaches do not teach the players to fumble the ball. When you lose 4 or 5 fumbles you will not win many games, especially against a very very good team.