Someone from Maryville Help me out

hrnoose316

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville doesn't list heights and weights on their roster, so I can't tell you that for sure. I'm guessing that Denarius Arrington is in the 6'2" and 210 range.

According to the roster, he is a senior.

Arrington was very active last night, as he was the previous two times I have seen Maryville this season. I believe he can play at some level of college football.

ARRINGTON IS 6 FOOT AND FAT. HE IS WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL A "TACKLE AFTER" PLAYER HE TACKLES THE PERSON AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN STOPPED. BUT HE ISNT GOIGN ANY WHERE I DONT THINK AND I HEARD HE WAS VERY LAZY OFF THE FIELD, NO WORK ETHIC. BUT I HOPE MY SOURCES ARE WRONG BECAUSE HE DID LOOK LIKE HE PLAYED WELL LAST NIGHT

ahhh let me guess.....central fan????

Dee is a great player and a hard hitter and untill you suit up and put some pads on and go up against him then dont talk

ARRINGTON IS 6 FOOT AND FAT. HE IS WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL A "TACKLE AFTER" PLAYER HE TACKLES THE PERSON AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN STOPPED. BUT HE ISNT GOIGN ANY WHERE I DONT THINK AND I HEARD HE WAS VERY LAZY OFF THE FIELD, NO WORK ETHIC. BUT I HOPE MY SOURCES ARE WRONG BECAUSE HE DID LOOK LIKE HE PLAYED WELL LAST NIGHT

hahaha....no work ethic? I would call getting up at 5 in the mornin all summer to wotk out a pretty good work ethic. Dee has everything you want in a linebacker: ability to read, speed, and most of all, discipline. also i dont know where in the world you got tackle after player when he has 67 tackles this year and 32 solo.