Williamson County

FHSrebel27

Has anyone's rankings changed this week? Mine are, but only slightly. Seeing BA's game Saturday night broke the tie for me. But seeing BGA's game created another tie.

1) Franklin High School

2) Brentwood Academy

3-t) Battle Ground Academy

3-t) Brentwood High School

5) Centennial High School

6) Page High School

7) Ravenwood High School

8) Faiview High School

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Brentwood Academy - DII-AAA Runner-up

1 Franklin - 5A Semifinals...still going!

3 Brentwood - 5A Second Round

4 Battle Ground Academy - DII-AA Champions

5 Centennial - 5A Second Round

6 Page - 3A Second Round

7 Ravenwood

8 Fairview - 2A First Round

Right now BA and Franklin are tied in my book. If Franklin wins state I'll put them in the first position by themselves. If they don't I'll put BA in first. I don't like ties, and that's the easiest way to break it.

1) Franklin High REBELS

2)BGA

3)Brentwood

4)BA

After seeing the way BA played against MBA, I can't put them anywhere near #1. That was a great showing of talent by MBA. BA is one demensional. If you can stop the run you have it won, as MBA showed. BA's passing game was horrible.

First of all, way to go Rebels. Second,WesVols I'm glad to see you have come to your senses, I agree team for team with your rankings. Third, you Franklin people are still looking through maroon tinted glasses. Sure BA lost in the finals, but I promise you their opponent is in a class by themselves this year.

Without a doubt BA had a running oriented offense this year. With that said, you must remember they were able to run the ball very effectively against an extremely talented CBHS defense, and they beat MBA the first time around with the running game. Its one thing to recognize the fact they like to run the ball, and its another thing to stop it. Holbert and Townsend are as good as any backs in the state, and their line is big and tough. Franklin is good, but they haven't faced any teams with defenses of the caliber of BA, MBA, and CBHS.

Good luck to the Rebels the rest of the way. Bring the 5A championship trophy back to WILLIAMSON COUNTY!

Nah, Brentwood's defense is awful. It was bad twice this year actually. Dickson County has a horrible defense. Oh, and there's that team down in Fayetteville... can't seem to remember if they had a good D this year or not.

Sorry Reb, those are good teams you listed, but I can still say with confidence that they don't match up with BA, CBHS, and MBA this year, especially on defense.

ok fhsrebel, our defense isnt awful i still believe even though u had one good game against us on offense out of the past liek 6 games i think our defense is still one of the best in the state and yes better than yours, we played our worst game of the year against yall at the wrong time, i give you credit u handed it to us but we played terrible, ur scheme was good because noone though you would come out and run on us and u ran the stack I and ran it down our throat, we werent ready for this but i promise u if we had known at all u would have run the stack the outcome would have been a different story, and oh yea dickson county beat yall if i remember and i guess their defense is still bad huh? or did u just play a bad game but i was at that game and their defense handled your offense pretty easily, with the exception of some big plays they kicked yalls butt on both sides of the ball, franklin lives and dies by the big play and hopefully u can pull up some big plays against g-town because trust me if you dont, and i know, this one could get ugly. Remember yall arent that good against teams that run bone and stack and germantown is one fo the best teams in the state at running the ball, yes yall have good technique and all that but so do they, franklin could win this game and so could germantown so i dont know who to predict but it is gonna be a good game and good luck to both teams. lastly dont say we had a bad defense because we had one bad game, i would take our defense over yalls any day of the week

Well we have a difference in opinion then I guess. Tell the Lincoln County folk that they didn't have a GREAT defense this year.

C'mon Reb, be fair! Don't accuse me by inference of saying LC didn't have a good defense. That is a cheap shot. I would say Falcons probably have one of the top 10 defenses in the state. Just not in the top 3!

1) Franklin High REBELS

2)BGA

3)Brentwood

4)BA

After seeing the way BA played against MBA, I can't put them anywhere near #1. That was a great showing of talent by MBA. BA is one demensional. If you can stop the run you have it won, as MBA showed. BA's passing game was horrible.

B)

Your statement that you just have to stop the running game and you have it won really did make me laugh out loud. You seem to think that stopping BA's running game is something like stopping Brentwood High's or something. That's just too funny. I wonder why those ten teams they beat this year didn't think of such a simple strategy?

Really, a lot of you guys aren't giving enough credit to MBA for beating a very good BA team.

Edited by itzme