Williamson County

FHSrebel27

I will tell you what. Pretty quick to the punch aren't you BHSDE64??? If you take a minute and look at the entire thread you would realize that he was giving everyone props on the d-fense that you all have played. And i see that you are still pretty soar after what Franklin did to yall. And please do not make any excuses on why you all did not win. So before you go and throw a hissy fit again, please read carefully, b/c you just made yourself look like, well you know!! And do not take away from what a great season the Rebels have had this year. You all had you chance, actually twice and could not due it. So give credit where credit is due.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa big fella (bhsde64),

Your post smells a bit like sour grapes....

Re Read Rebel27's post and you will see that he was being sarcastic, his point was that Franklin has played some of the best defenses in the state - and still found a way to win 11 games - to date.

One of the attributes of a Great Team is FIDING a way to beat the other guy - including changing your schemes. Everyone expected Franklin to light up the airways against Brentwood - oops, big mistake. The coaching staff at Franklin will break down film of Germantown, and look for an achilles heel, and with the weapons and skill players that abound at Franklin, we will develop an attack to go after that weakness!

No doubt it doesn't always work - as our 2 losses attest, but we'll take our chances.

well i was reading it i jus missed the sarcasm, sorry bout that. i am not takin anything away from franklin they have had a great year and yea they beat us twice, now i am saying we played one of our worst games of the year and they played one of their best, i am not making any excuses if you see what i put in my thread i said franklin ran up and down on us we werent ready for it we practiced against the pass mostly, once again sorry i snapped, the rebels are having a great season and it is no fluke that that have gotten to where they have, they have deserved it and i respect all of the franklin players, they cheered us on after we put them out last year and i respect that about them, it is hard to cheer for them since it is franklin and it is our rival as im sure it was for them last year, they have the chance to go all the way and i think they can. so yea im still sour about the loss and i think we are much better than a 2nd round team. as coach crawford put it before the game whoever won that game between us was goin to state, i believe he may be right so once again sorry for the misunderstanding and i am taking nothing away from the rebels, they are a very good football team

Sorry ITZME, you misunderstood me. I am giving MBA all the credit in the world. They played one of the best games that i have ever been to. I was really impressed with yall quarterback, and d-fense. I didn't mean to take away anything from MBA trust me.

Well, I'm a huge Brentwood Academy fan, but thanks just the same. :blink: I agree with you about Fisher. I know he loves baseball, but I would have enjoyed watching him play college football.

Brentwood is much better than a second round team. It's a shame that game was that early on in the playoffs, I agree. But maybe (and hopefully) you'll be able to make the claim we were able to last year- your only two losses are to the state champions. It's possible. We'll just have to see how things go these next couple weeks.

FHSRebel27

Sarcasm has not, does not, will not translate well on these posts- like the time I asked when you were getting your ankles taped. . .

It was a shame that two top ten teams played early in the second round-Imagine how big that game would be if it were being played NOW???

That thought just made all of the blood go to my stomach.

True, but I figured it was kinda obvious when mentioning Brentwood, Dickson County, and Lincoln County and bad defenses in the same breath.

I'll have to get my ankles taped at Old Navy this week! Working 6-5 before the big game! Gotta love retail and the day after Thanksgiving. At least it's here and not in Memphis.

My top ten, not that it makes a difference:

1: Franklin High School; who else?

2: Brentwood Academy; they had a great season, but they couldn't pull out the whole thing.

3: Brentwood High School; MUCH better than a second round team

4t: BGA; Champions, but in a somewhat weak classification... top five, but not top 3

4t: Centennial; a lot better than most give them credit for, will be a huge force to reckon with in 2004

6: Page; decent season, but ended soon

7: Fairview; still made playoffs

8: Ravenwood; give em a few years... they're still young

For those that still doubt in the Rebels, just wait. I believe, and I know that Franklin is CAPABLE of winning the gold football this year. All faith beside... there are other teams that are CAPABLE as well. Hopefully by Dec 6th we will have proven to all those unbelievers that we not only belong on top in this poll... but in the top three of some other STATE-WIDE polls as well.

C'mon Rebels, prove me right.