Maryville at Morristown West

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

The last four times Morristown and Maryville have played, it's been the same story: Too much offense for MoWest to handle, even in the Regular season game. I think part of that is because MoWest doesn't really see the same kinds of offenses that Maryville has in their regions. Also, the rebel D has outplayed the Trojan D each one of those four games. As posted earlier, in the last four games, Maryville has scored 16 touchdowns to Morristown's 4. MoWest is a good team, and on any given night they can beat the rebels, but It's even harder to do when it counts.

I picked mo'west b/c i love my trojans and wish the best for 'em...

truth is, i know they have their work cut out for 'em, maryville is the best team in the state (be the best... beat the best... you know the saying), so i just hope my boys show up and give it all they got, b/c that's all they can control, not how maryville plays or how the ball bounces

much respect to maryville, great team, obviously a great winning tradition, hopefuly one day mo'west will be up there with 'em in the ring count and considered a powerhouse also, maybe one day our region will help us out and give us some real challenges, jeff co. finally stepped it up a notch, let's see some other teams so we aren't the laughing stock conference of east TN... sorry, sidetracked...

good luck to both teams, thank you to the maryville fans who also get on here and try to talk facts as opposed to trash, good to see that, and i apologize for any mo'west fans who don't do the same (although i'm convinced that not all of this trash talking is from mo'west fans, instead from ppl making up names to make us look bad)...

anyhow, i'll see yall there friday night and may the winner carry a certain golden ball back with them from their trip to the 'boro