Who do ya'll think is the best kicker in Tennessee

Macon_Tigers_07

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to go with Kittrell Smith, as well. I have been friends with him since his freshman year, have played soccer and golf with him and I have to say that he has the strongest leg of anybody that I have ever seen kick in high school. Not only that, he is one of the best punters in the state and he should be playing D-1 football somewhere next year. With a 49.7 yard average, somebody will give him a look.

Daniel Norman Coalfields kicker last year, punter, runningback, and cornerback converted to linebacker was te best had a scholarship offered to him from Carson Newman but didnt go. HES FROM PETROS TENNESSEE>

Daniel Norman was not that good of a kicker he was offered a scholarship but it was for runningback not kicker. He was a linebacker than moved to cornerback the following year then moved back to linbacker that same year.

I KNOW I HAVE SEEN KITTRELL KICK EM JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE HE WANTS. IS THERE SUCH A RECORD FOR THE FARTHEREST PUNT? AND IF SO WHAT IS IT?

From the TSSAA web-site

Longest Punt

87 Tony Harrington Raleigh Egypt vs. Portland November 10, 1995

82 Allen Stanley Chattanooga Central vs. Science Hill September 18, 1965

80 Courtney Leavitt Germantown vs. Riverdale December 10, 1994

80 Tony Evans Dyer County vs. Rockwood 1976

Does anyone know what the record is for longest field goal in Tennessee high school? I heard 54 yards. I was told this was by a Macon Co kicker back in the early 80s. A under dog macon Co beat Gordonsville 3 to 0 on Jeff George's 54 yarder. Anyone know this to be a fact?

From the TSSAA Web-site:

Longest Field Goal

62 Jeff Hall Franklin County vs. Brentwood Academy October 16, 1992

62 Jeff Hall Franklin County vs. Oak Ridge November 19, 1991

59 Courtney Leavitt Germantown 1995

58 Ki Tok Chu Glencliff vs. Hillsboro 1984

57 Ben Stafford McCallie vs. LaVergne November 8, 1996