TSSAA free

stuffy

G wave something better will take the TSSAA place?

Could you please enlighten everyone as to who that would be.

I'm sure everyone will want to lead an organization that is non profit and has members that sue when the organization enforces rules its own members put in place!

I have experienced it personally many many years ago when the junior high team I was on dropped football because of insurance cost because the organization that had organized a few schools into a league ceased to exist and without it the schools could not afford the cost individually.You think it can't happen but it can.

The TSSAA has done an outstanding job for many years keeping everything organized and above board with very little controversy over the years.Are they perfect no, only Gallatin is apparently.

By the way the number of times I have been denied your rally cry "due process"

is unbelievable just a few:

Coach took me out for a quarter because I missed a block- the truth is based on our blocking scheme I blocked the correct man but I should have sued because I didn't get due process

A teacher disagreed with my thesis during college and my grade was not a high as I would have liked and it hurt my GPA I should have sued no due process here.

I would be willing to bet there are players denied" due process" at every gallatin football practice. If you really believe what you say every player should be allowed to have their day in court against the coach who did not let them give their side of the story.After all this may cause them playing time and a possible scholarship later!

You played an ineligible player and got penalized for it move on.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G wave something better will take the TSSAA place?

Could you please enlighten everyone as to who that would be.

I'm sure everyone will want to lead an organization that is non profit and has members that sue when the organization enforces rules its own members put in place!

I have experienced it personally many many years ago when the junior high team I was on dropped football because of insurance cost because the organization that had organized a few schools into a league ceased to exist and without it the schools could not afford the cost individually.You think it can't happen but it can.

The TSSAA has done an outstanding job for many years keeping everything organized and above board with very little controversy over the years.Are they perfect no, only Gallatin is apparently.

By the way the number of times I have been denied your rally cry "due process"

is unbelievable just a few:

Coach took me out for a quarter because I missed a block- the truth is based on our blocking scheme I blocked the correct man but I should have sued because I didn't get due process

A teacher disagreed with my thesis during college and my grade was not a high as I would have liked and it hurt my GPA I should have sued no due process here.

I would be willing to bet there are players denied" due process" at every gallatin football practice. If you really believe what you say every player should be allowed to have their day in court against the coach who did not let them give their side of the story.After all this may cause them playing time and a possible scholarship later!

You played an ineligible player and got penalized for it move on.

I have no idea of what would take their place. But you said the TSSAA is "above board". I think not. Gallatin has proof of otherwise. The Federal Court ruled otherwise. Due process is their judgement not mine. Check the Constitution of the United States, Amendment 14 to be exact.

You can hate me and you can hate Gallatin, I don't care.

You end by saying "move on", that is just what we are doing. Moving on to a form of rectifing the situation. If Gallatin is guilty, then we are guilty. No harm done to you. If we are found not guilty, then the TSSAA has a problem within it and it needs to be fixed. Do you want an organization that is broken? If it isn't fair for Gallatin then it isn't fair for anyone else. The courts will decide. Oh unless you have a system of checks and balances then court is your only option. I would prefer to win on the field but this fight was brought to us. Blame goes to the TSSAA not Gallatin.

If the TSSAA goes under then blame goes to them. I suggest that you find out the entire story and then send your administration down to Hermitage and ask why this has gone this far. We need an organization that is fair for all. While none will be perfect, they can be better if corruption is within. Time will tell.