Post your Predicitions

Guest CubsFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It switches every year. Im pretty sure thats how it is done. Because I've been too all the Maryville's State games and every year they switch back and forth. 2000 they were visitor and 2001 they were home and 2002 they were visitor, so i think the east side will be home team this year. I think thats how it is done but I might be wrong so if you really know please post and tell, because I would also like to know.

Heres my pics:

5a---Oak Ridge-Germantown

4a---Maryville-Melrose Maryville over Melrose (got to let that be known)

3a---Fulton-Greenbrier

2a---Milan-Alcoa

1a---Boyd Buchanan-D.C.A

Wait how can that be because maryville was the away team last year, and that means that only the east teams would have Home field, not that it makes a difference, just saying.

Exactly. Hillsboro came from the bottom half (regions 5-8) of the bracket which is the home team in even numbered years. Therefore, they were the home team and Maryville was the away team. Should Maryville make it this year, they will be the home team.

Everyone knows next year is Riverdales year, but i dont see y anyone would pick against them. When it becomes post season thats when Rivedale is hitting on all cylinders. They beat the formely #1 ranked and undefeated LC Falcons last week in the pit! There is no reason not to believe that the Warriors will not be playing in the championship for the 4th straight time next Saturday. This team has heart and they all know next year is their year but that is not satifying enough these juniors want to be the first class to ever win it all back to back. GO MAKE IT HAPPEN RIVERDALE.........ALL THE WAY TO STATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!