RIVERDALE vs. GERMANTOWN

ERA

as someone said earlier germantown should be getting alot more credit that they are. you have to be very good to make it this far and beat a very tough franklin team. Riverdale does have a ton of speed at all positions which proves to be very very dangerous on the turf because of the ability to cut. Expect sophmore gaston miller to have alot of rushing yard off the corner. What confuses me is that i believe germantowns defense is huge, so how do they catch the really quick sweeps. Should be a great game between two power running teams.

i predict riverdale 24-14

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By reading the comments I get the feeling that you think Germantown is a group of huge, slow football players.

Go ask Whitehaven, Bolton, Bartlett, Collierville, etc. and get their opinion regarding speed.

They have speed and quickness where it counts. They also have a very good QB who does not make mistakes. Combine this with a defense that has not given up the big play and you see why they are in the Championship game.

Also, everyone fails to remember that Jake Kasser was nominated for Mr. Football because he is a football player. No he is not the fastest guy on the field, but he knows how to make plays and he loves to hit.

The bottom line will come down to this - whoever controls field position and does not turn the ball over will probably win this game. Just because Riverdale is from Middle TN does not guarantee them a win for just showing up for the game, ask Franklin about that.

By reading the comments I get the feeling that you think Germantown is a group of huge, slow football players.

Go ask Whitehaven, Bolton, Bartlett, Collierville, etc.  and get their opinion regarding speed.

They have speed and quickness where it counts.  They also have a very good QB who does not make mistakes.  Combine this with a defense that has not given up the big play and you see why they are in the Championship game.

Also, everyone fails to remember that Jake Kasser was nominated for Mr. Football because he is a football player.  No he is not the fastest guy on the field, but he knows how to make plays and he loves to hit.

The bottom line will come down to this - whoever controls field position and does not turn the ball over will probably win this game.  Just because Riverdale is from Middle TN does not guarantee them a win for just showing up for the game, ask Franklin about that.

Hey you Warriors! Don't let anyone intimidate you! You just go out and play the game that you know you're capable of playing. You can do this!

WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, RIVERDALE!

GO, WARRIORS!!!!