Mo West/Maryville Updates

iamoz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Maryville tried, but it wasn't enough. Congrats to Mo. West, and good luck. I would hate to be on the sideline of that Maryville squad, it has ot be devistating. I fell most sorry for Chris McCord, if i understand correctly, droped the ball, and was intercepted. I know those Maryville Bashers will be on here, talking trash, but that is just un-acceptable, Maryville has nothing to be ashamed of, hold your heads up high, we'll all be there to cheer you on next season.

MRedRebels- I agree, I'm an Alcoa fan, and I don't think Maryville should be ashamed of anything, they posted like a 40 game win streak, 3 strait state championships, and overall just numerous groups of great athletes. I know all the Maryville haters will be on here bashing the team, how many of those haters can say all that about their teams to back it up. Anyways, great job Maryville, alot of people thought you wouldn't do anything and you did, and best of luck next year!

Like i said in an earlier post, Maryville has nothing to be ashamed of, 3 state championships in a row, 38 or 39 game winning streak, I lost count. Hopefully Maryville will be up there with the 5a boys, GL to Maryville in the future! This is to all of the people that go to MHS, when we walk into school on Monday, be proud!

Ok first things first....ANYONE that bashes Maryville for this loss knows nothing about football. This was one of the greatest football games I've witnessed and would have felt the same way even if Maryville would have won. West played a great game and so did Maryvile. It was a hard fought game and a clean game. Maryville is a class act and a class program, and I hope the Trojans can bring the gold ball back to East Tennessee. But any bashing of either team would deserve getting taken behind the shed. But i personally would like to congratulate Maryville on a great season, and look forward to renewing the new rivalry next year! and that's coming from a west high fan and alum.

GREAT JOB TROJANS!!! Bring the ball back to MoTown!!!