Mo West/Maryville Updates

iamoz

I think it was a matter of both really. Maryville made the mistakes and Mo-West took advantage of them. A mistake can be made, whether or not the other team makes the best of the mistake is another thing entirely. Thompson was totally off tonight, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn...thats very unusual...not sure what was up!? Not taking anything away from Mo-West, because they played great and deserved the win, but I still think that the game was a little uncharacteristic of Maryville.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year is the year for Maryville! Undefeated freshmen team coming in, as mhs said earlier I believe. They were compared even to the '98 team, and a great sophomore squad, and of course those juniors movin up to lead the team! Can't wait to see them play in 5a or 4a those teams are gonna be seing big ole' red M's in their dreams hehe!

Rebels, remember the past, because you learn from it, but look stronger into the future, because the future holds your dreams!

ROLL REBS ROLL

All the world loves an underdog, I'm not sure you were but you guys made believers out of us all. I know when West played our club I thought they had lots'a class and were getting ready to make a run for it all. I will be pulling for ya and hope to see you bring it home to the Five Rivers.

Defense is the key, if they can't score enough how can they win?

You can and you know you can.

"Wrap'em up and Ride'em down"

Kudos to the Maryville Red Rebels!!! I am a Mo'town West fan but I will have to say that the Maryville fans that sat on the West side showed class!!! Congrats to West!!! We're going to state baby!!!! I've never seen our boys so excited!!! What an awesome game!! Anymore like that and we'll need something to calm our nerves! GO TROJANS!!!!! We want those rings!!!!!!!

NOW HOLL UP HOLL UP How alll yaw rebels gone start sayin all dis stuff liek yaw aint got no class. We all seen the thread the other day when yaw was talkin all dat YANG YANG bout West. So if u can dish it out u better be able to take it in. And da TROJANS did da thang so they can now talk the talk cuz they walked da walk. So shutup n quit cryin. take da punishment.

DATS DA WAY TROJANS LETS GO GET HILLSBORO