Riverdale Warriors!

stumpman13

I would like to hear how many non murfreesboro fans are pulling for Riverdale!Everyone give a shout out now!Tell who your regular team is you cheer for so we know where the support comes from!

I have said many times I am a Riverdale fan as long as they aren't playing Lincoln County!I can't help it I can't get the blue out of my blood!

My son is a Riverdale fan thru and thru even if he does give the guys there a hard time sometimes!

The Warriors have proved to everyone they may be down at times but never out!And this is such a young team just think this isn't the last we will see of them!

Lets go Warriors beat Germantown!!

EVERYONE knows the best high school football is played in middle Tennessee!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never cared too much about Riverdale. I think that Rankin is a good coach, but I have always thought that he is one of the big reasons we have the trouble that we do regarding the split.

However,

I'll be cheering for the Warriors to keep the Gold Ball from 5A in the midstate!

Go get'em Warriors!

FlyBy

Im a Dobyns-Bennett fan and I'll be pulling for Riverdale since my Indians didn't make it. I know Coach Rankin & our Coach Clark are good friends, so any friend of Clarks is a friend of mine. Besides, we gotta' keep it in the "Indian" family.

Hopefully we'll see Riverdale in the Semi's again next year.

WaCo :angry: JaCo

I've never cared too much about Riverdale. I think that Rankin is a good coach, but I have always thought that he is one of the big reasons we have the trouble that we do regarding the split.

However,

I'll be cheering for the Warriors to keep the Gold Ball from 5A in the midstate!

Go get'em Warriors!

FlyBy

flyby,who do you usually cheer for?

Stumpman you know were my heart is. It is in Lincoln County. But i will be cheering for the Warroirs as much as i dislike them. But i dislike Germantown even more and you know the two reasons, 94and96. i have had many bad memories of playing Germantown. Including two blocked punts in the secound round of the playoffs in 94. but all is well here in Lincoln County but the town became silienced after the Riverdale defeat. But we will overcome. Thats all from your long lost friend here in Falcon Country

i really dislike riverdale......i have all due respect for the however and always will. rankin is the best coach in tennessee. as much as i dislike riverdale....they did put my falcons out so therefor im rooting for them. anybody that could beat LC this year deserves to go all the way. and.....we need to keep it in middle tennessee.....so go tear them up rhs.

Well part of me says pull for Germantown so you can say you lost to the state champs. But then I look at our record, 11-3, and I throw that out the window. So, I'll be pulling for Riverdale to keep it here in Middle Tennessee. Haven't decided if I'm gonna go to the game or not. But if I do, I'll be on the Riverdale side for sure.

fhsrebel I am sorry for you and your fellow fans!I would liked to have seen you guys playing Riverdale or even more LIncoln County in the state!

I always hope the best for Tim Johnson!But he will be back!Congrads to you guys on a great season!I can remember the day when no one worried about Franklin IT AIN'T that way no more!

Guest region4fan

I am cheering for Riverdale. I am from the Boro and am a DIE HARD OAKLAND fan!! But we if can't go, I want any region 4 team there OR any team that we played this season to go. I am really saddened that it wasn't Franklin vs. Riverdale!!

I've written it in other threads, but I'll reiterate. If Lincoln County can't bring home the gold, then I vote for Riverdale. They certainly won my respect when they played my Falcons at The Pit.

We've seen you Warriors come onto the field with fire in your eyes and desire in your hearts to post a W in your column. Keep those feelings alive and...

DO IT AGAIN WARRIORS!!!!

The next headline I want to see is:

RIVERDALE WARRIORS, STATE CHAMPIONS!