David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

There is absolutely no way Huntingdon will throw the ball against Lipscomb. YOUR Tyner Rams are more athletic & bigger than Huntingdon. We ted you. Huntingdons QB is small & will not be able to get the ball off on a consistant basis. Alcoa had all kinds of passing yards this year until the Lipscomb Mustangs came rolling in. If Huntingdon tries to depend on being able to run off tackle like they did against Milan, trust me it wont work. The big Freshman will get some yards but Lipscomb will pound him. He will not have the same success he had against Milan. Ask some of your Tyner Rams running backs & QB if they want anymore of LIpscombs defense. Their receivers had NO time to get open because of the front 4 of Lipscombs defense being in Tyners QB's face. EastTnexpert get over it! But I do appreciate some of the props you finally gave us.

That's almost word for word what was said by the 12-0 Lewis Co. fans and the 13-0 Milan fans prior to playing Huntingdon. It also sounds a lot like the Miami fans prior to the Tennessee game. Ask them how good Huntingdon is. We accept being underdogs, but wait till you destroy us before writing us off. WE have the utmost respect for Coach Mac and the DL program. But we don't fear them. We'll be there Friday.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all jason i dont know what you are thinking the mustangs dont have a better passing game than the mustangs and the mustangs cant run the ball either. but i do agree with you that the mustangs will probably win this game. i am picking the mustangs but i dont know that they will win.

It should be a great game. A state championship game should be a war. Lipscomb is good to have gone through some good eastern teams. But what can you say about Huntingdon. They destroyed Harpeth, Chester, Lewis County, and beat Milan who most West TN football experts thought were the best team in the west in all classes. It should be a great one.

Their fans seem to be fat and happy...so is their coach....well I don't know about happy but fat.....

LOL. Next time you bump into Coach Mansfield tell me how much of his body composition is fat. I've seen the man rep 315 lbs. ten times without clenching his teeth. It looked like he was just warming up.

I can assure you that any Milan fan that knows anything about football knows we got our tail handed to us last Friday.

Forget about us and focus on DL and bring the gold back West.

9yroldchamp hate you got included in the other post. It is just comical for someone to start saying Huntingdon won with luck.