Covington Chargers

timbertalker

PPride,

Once again..you are a clown and your statements are absurd!!!

We beat the top team in your Region 36-0...in elements conducive to their style of play...and you say that Fulton is not in the best region in the state?!?!?

Furthermore, we had 3 teams in the top 5 in the state.

Now tell me what kind of logic you are using...I know you cant see past your regional bias and your P Pride, but your medicinally enhanced logic is going from comical, to down right annoying.

Edited by msmoker21

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPride,

I love Portland. In fact, I played for P-town. I'm sorry, but the statements you are posting are ridiculous. Please be willing to accept that Portland 2003 is not the best team in the state. Fulton clearly proved that this year. As you and I know Portland 2004 is a different story. Let us keep it on the DL until next year, and accept 2003 as being a down year for the Panthers? Please cease in posting those ridiculous comments.

Dan

PPride,

Once again..you are a clown and your statements are absurd!!!

We beat the top team in your Region 36-0...in elements conducive to their style of play...and you say that Fulton is not in the best region in the state?!?!?

Furthermore, we had 3 teams in the top 5 in the state. 

Now tell me what kind of logic you are using...I know you cant see past your regional bias and your P Pride, but your medicinally enhanced logic is going from comical, to down right annoying.

Your ignorance is beginning to slightly disturb me. One team from region 2 beating one team from region 4 doesn't mean that they have the best region in the state. We beat Macon Co. just like Fulton did. I don't think they were the top team in our region even though they claimed the title, but that's not the issue here. Does that mean Portland can beat Fulton? Of course not, but it also doesn't mean that Fulton can beat Portland. So how can you prove to me that region 2 is the best in the state? You can't, plain and simple. What is your problem? You are the state champs! Enjoy it! That is all! Isn't that enough? Why are you whining so much?

;)

(Oh yeah, you beat Macon Co. 26-0. Too busy whining to remember the score?)

Edited by PPride

PPride,

I love Portland. In fact, I played for P-town. I'm sorry, but the statements you are posting are ridiculous. Please be willing to accept that Portland 2003 is not the best team in the state. Fulton clearly proved that this year. As you and I know Portland 2004 is a different story. Let us keep it on the DL until next year, and accept 2003 as being a down year for the Panthers? Please cease in posting those ridiculous comments.

Dan

Dan -

What do you not understand about what I have said? FULTON IS 2003 3-A STATE CHAMPS!!! I never said that Portland was the best team in the state. Where did you get that from? I didn't think we would make it to the playoffs when the season started. 2002 and 2003 have been down years for us. I am not stupid! I know that! Everyone is totally off base on this. I will say this one more time. Just because Fulton won the state championship does not mean that region 2 is the best region in the state. It does mean that Fulton is the state champion! That's it!

B)

(Let's keep this thread for Covington! I'm through talking about Fulton!) B)

I didnt imply anything else than what i said. And if you didnt read what i said before that i said #99 had a great game and he is a great player. I just said that #15, no it aint me, had more tackles and more receptions. Like i said earlier I give all the props in the world to Fulton and their players cause you were right Covington didnt have a chance in the game but that doesnt excuse the point that no one on Covington had a good game does it. Overall they played like crap against a very good team and anytime you do that you ought to get beat and they did.

#15 was too scared to even TRY to run one up on Fulton!!! he took a knee on kickoff 2 times in a row when he could have EASILY gained at least 10 or 15 yards for his team. I don't know how many tackles he had on the day.....but did it match Mookie's minus yrad tackles....sacks....overall stops. Did it equal the number of times MooMoo helped stop a Covington man on converting the 3 and fourth down. Like when he helped stop Covington at about the 3 yard line on 4th down. #15 didn't deserve ANYTHING over Mookie. And by the way....when a player on the losing team is deserving....they will receive MVP honors....much like MR. EVERYTHING himself #99 DEMARCUS "MOOKIE" STEVENS did last year....his junior year....against Ridgeway. He got Defensive MVP then too....even though we lost! So if #15 was more deserving then MooMoo he would have gotten it....PERIOD. I suppose your #15 should have got offensive over Justin Long too?!?!?

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

Aw yea man he was REAL SCARED to return those kicks. Man if you knew anything about football, the kids generally do the things the coaches tell them to do but i guess pigeons aint to bright in that area. Man I already told yall on my other posts that I thought #99 played an extremely great game and he helped his team blow Covington out. I aint takin anything away from his performance because he has a chance to be a big time player on the next level if he wants it bad enough. Isnt this whole website based on peoples opinions and facts? That was all that i was sayin in theat post and that is my opinion. Your opinion isnt the same so this is just something great to talk about buddy.