William BLount

blountfan

I thought Heritage was going to name before Christmas. I guess not. I really thought Coach Corum had done a good job. i know people look at the record (1-9) and say how? But his team played hard and competed with everyone except oak Ridge and Maryville. I hope for their sake they can get someone good. WB needs to hire a proven winner. Good luck to both schools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest I hear ... William Blount will be conducting interviews with three finalists--I believe on Friday. At least I think they start then.

Only thing I know for certain... one of the three candidates is definitely not Charles "Cookie" Frye.

Man, I'm ready to get this coach named and get on with the show.

Go Govs !!!

what do you do when you have already told someone that they have the job and the committee does not approve? :ph34r:

Believe me, it happens! The process is not always perfect, sometimes local politics gets involved. One need not look any further than Warren County to see what can happen. Hopefully, both of these county schools will have a new coach named in the near future!

The latest I hear ...  William Blount will be conducting interviews with three finalists--I believe on Friday.  At least I think they start then.

Only thing I know for certain... one of the three candidates is definitely not Charles "Cookie" Frye.

Man, I'm ready to get this coach named and get on with the show.

Go Govs !!!

Do you know the names of the three finalists? By the way Govman, I think you are one of the best posters on CoachT. Very insightful and extremely loyal to the Govs.

Edited by Red81KPsmash