Jamont Jamont Jamont !

cobra24

Jamont didn't hit 40 but 38 points 12 boards, and 6 assist shall do it for Glencliff as they ran thru Whites Creek 81-67, Jamont also had 5 dunks, there was some talk amongst the fans that if he gets 2 more inches higher maybe the pros. will coming knocking at his door, but Jamont had a great performance tonight. Great Job Jamont. :rolleyes: Correction Jamont had 14 boards

Edited by cobra24

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no doubt that Jamont is a very talented player but I think if you went and saw the other top talent in the nation at the Nike and Adidas ABCD camps you would see that there is a lot of equal talent out there. Jamont has the talent to go to the L but he doesnt need any more pressure or hype, I mean he's only a sophmore. I think he will end up in the league but its going to take some time in college, hard work, and maybe to grow a little bit.

Ive seen Jamont play a few times. He is very good. But to say hes the best player in the nation?? Thats what your pushing BUDDY. Go coast to coast to watch all the top recruits play then come back and make a post like that. Many people on this board will tell you that hes not even top 3 in this state muchless the other 49.

Hillwood let me give you some advice dont do a box&1, a 2-3, man-man he is going to destroy it, matter fact he is going to destroy Hillwood period, Hillwood is not good at all, I saw them when they played Hunters Lane and they couldnt even beat them I predict Jamont hitting 50 on Hillwood. And second yall say Jamont is better than Tyler and he is like number 2 in the nation Jamont is way better than Tyler Jamont is the best in the Nation he averages 37.6 ppg 14 rpg and 6 apg, and his team is 2nd in the District behind Stratford.

TO say Jamont is the best player in the nation is rediculous. He might be the best player in the state, but thats it. I went to Cali to see my boy, and I went to that ball game of the school he works at, and they had 2 different players that could run circles around Jamont. i am not bashing Jamont, cause these kids are that good, but when I asked by boy how good they were he said they werent even top 5 in their area. I have seen Jamont play also, and yes he has an all around game, but he is not near the best in the nation..