OR Assistant

yurgen

Beagle,

Did you call a great game? Oh, I forgot you don't call a game. You stand on the bank and tell everybody what a great game you could call IF you were a coach, but you are NOT!! So you don't know what it takes to call a great game.

I agree Captain, Ron Gray would make a great head coach for someone, Blount Co. or anywhere else.

If any of you were at the Riverdale game last week you saw what I saw, an offensive coordinator who gave his team every opportunity to win that game.Without his play calling and his schemes the Cats of Oak Ridge would have been drubbed into oblivion, I think that he and coach Lussier compliment each other as both good play callers, I do know that Coach Lussier has no peers when it comes to the defense and He is a mighty good head coach and Ron Gray is nearing that same level that coach Lussier holds. Oak Ridge fans and players should be thanful to have two fine men such as these. Central Bobcat

Has Ron Gray not applied for several jobs the past three years? Why has no one picked him up? Is he just not a good interviewer? Will he even apply for the Blount Co. Jobs? I hate to say it, but somebody's leaving Maryville. They have not told the other asst. coaches or administration. Just wait and see.

I do not think that Coach Gray will be offered another job in the Blount Co. after last year with Alcoa. The school board was prepared to wave their policy on years of experience. They were bending over backwards for him and then he turned them down. If I am in Blount Co., I would not even consider him, even though he is a quality coach.