Most Missed

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a player from Germantown HIgh School. Man what fun it is to win the state championship on a cold day in Middle Tennessee where no one believes you can do it and you shut up all the nonsense from the get go!!! WOW!!! I still am in awe that we've won and I'm so anxious to get that "Bling Bling" around my finger. Congratulations to all the other teams that won the state titles in the class.

From Germantown, the players most missed will be Rashod Cole(6'3 335) singin his 'G-town' unit song, to Jake Kasser for just put a licking on everyon, then to Carlos Dixon for his great poise and determination to rush for over 1,300 yards and 22 TD's on the season, also Zac West and his leadership and heart that helped pushed this team to winning the state championship, than there's Brandon Patterson taking the leading role as our quaterback scoring the only TD for us that helped win our first title in 20 years, also Allen "supertoe" Toney for kicking the crap out of the ball every time and almost taking off my finger on practice field goals, to Spencer Strickland for being officially named "the crunkest man on the sidelines" and for booting a 75 yarder in warm ups, to Marico Pierce for doing his elvis impressions,D.J. Leake for laying me out everytime I lined up double tight against him in practice, and to all the other seniors at Germantown--->ya'll made this one heck of a year! Thanks for all the memories, the golden highlights, and the 2-a-day practices in the scorching heat of July. Thanks for being there for us-hope u stop by next year to remind us of everything we accomplished.

Matt Solima, Franklin HS QB, better than Everson, better than Edmiston, better than Wolke. The other three will play college ball on scholarship, Matt will probably have to walk on! Put the three in a combine...you'd see what I mean! Not all talent is immeadiately recognized but for sure it will be sorely missed!

Edited by BigDogDaddy

the 15 seniors of clay county will be missed heavily they made up just about the whole team. they include kyle whitlow 1200 yds rushin jon frazier big target and end and f-back. dustin thompson another strong runnin back. jason bane three statrer at center brian carter big kid 6'4 362 plugged a lot of wholes in the middle on defense and several others. :D

The entire 2003 Senior Class of Marshall County High School #45 Blake Andrews, #72 Tyler Boykin, #59 Alex Berlin, #83 T.J. Chilton, #4/#9 Mario Davis, #70 James Duong, #76 Peter Fantoni, #97 Brian Fox, #3 J.J. McCord, #60 Derek Smith, Managers - Krystle Baxter, Teri Bishop

It has been 4 great years and we will miss each and everyone of you.

I have grown up with this class since my daughter gradutes this year.

Best of Luck in whatever it is that you may do in life and remember :

Once a Tiger Always a Tiger

Region 5 3A Champs 2000,2001,2002

Playoff Appearances 2000, 2001. 2002, 2003