Updates on DCA vs. Boyd.......

addictedtosports.com

get mad caue i said to put a helment on the dude and slow him down....correct me if im wrong football is a contact sport ...so when i sack the qb im supposed to lay him down gently...not....240pd fullback im gonna hit him low which is his knees..ankles and anything in between... if he gets bruised up ..sorry ..go join the band..if that bothers u if he is 16 or 40 dont run the ball if u dont want to get your feelings hurt...stp maybe u need to rub some stp on your lips... have a good day

A bruise is a bruise, taking someones knees isn't a bruise. Like i said sic-o you know where ahh forget it your not worth my time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get mad caue i said to put a helment on the dude and slow him down....correct me if im wrong football is a contact sport ...so when i sack the qb im supposed to lay him down gently...not....240pd fullback im gonna hit him low which is his knees..ankles and anything in between... if he gets bruised up ..sorry ..go join the band..if that bothers u if he is 16 or 40 dont run the ball if u dont want to get your feelings hurt...stp maybe u need to rub some stp on your lips... have a good day

U are right football is a contact sport and a shot to the knee is alright comin from someone sitting behind a computer. Let me guess u never played a game of football in your life and your from SPitt., and u played in the band.

Fact is...Boyd drilled them, 26-3 isnt a game. Wooden and Peardon are without doubt the best tailbacks in 1A and it will be a close race for Mr. Football next year. But Boyd ran on them all night, completing 2 of 4 passes which means they ran all night. Boyds defense played incredible....I wouldnt be surprised to see this two battle it out next year in a much closer game.

Whether Wooden is 100% next year won't matter DCA will not make it to the state game. You heard it here first. As far as this year If he had been 100% Boyd would still have won as they would have shut him down. Boyd was a much better team.

We won't? That's a shame. It's too bad a 7th grader in study hall on the school's computer says were not gonna make it back to state. I was really hoping we would. Wait......I just heard your 5th period bell ring, I guess you better go to your pre-algebra class now.

We won't? That's a shame. It's too bad a 7th grader in study hall on the school's computer says were not gonna make it back to state. I was really hoping we would. Wait......I just heard your 5th period bell ring, I guess you better go to your pre-algebra class now.

I am not an 8th grader. I am 42 years old and saw DCA play this year and Boyd also. There was no comparison. In fact, I think SP could have Scored even more on DCA this year due to them having a better QB.

Why dont you give it a break. DCA is a good team and you are making them look bad. Congratulations moron.

Im supposed to be unbiased, but I totally disagree with that post. Boyd didn't smack DCA. DCA led at halftime, outgained Boyd through three quarters, and held the game to 7-3 until 7 minutes left in the game. Boyd threw a long TD pass which effectively broke DCA's back. DCA turned it over on thier own 5 yard line a minute later. Boyd punches it in. 20-3. The score looks like a pounding when it was certainly not.

And Wooden, to let you know, was not the only injury they had. If you know of Wooden's injury, then you probably know that their backup, Matt Meacham, who had filled in brilliantly after the torn MCL, broke his ankle in the semifinal game. And what a lot of people don't know is that the THIRD running back had an injured rotator cuff. And since running was DCA's bread and butter, they pretty much couldn't get anything going.

And thirdly, I seriously doubt ANYONE will "smack" DCA next year. I have a strong feeling that 2004 is their year. They are my favorites along with CPA to win the State. They return the state's leading rusher. That certain running back by the name of Wooden, and a great line. Their whole team returns, as they had only 2 starting Seniors.

Watch what you say, because next year, it may very well be DCA fans who are bashing you.