Who will be good in 2A next year?

$guy$

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westview will be back, huntingdon will be looking to defend the title in the championship(with pretty good chances i think), milan is always good, mckenzie is hard to tell, union city will be back in the mix with alot of veterans. whoever it will be its going to be tough to get out of the west and the trophy may stay over here and hopefully in huntingdon. great season guys...we done it! now to figure out what size ring i wear.

Huntingdon has some great players coming back next year, depth could be an issue. I think quite a few will have to go both ways next year. McKenzie will be good because of Drew Hayes, if they can get a little more hard-nosed then who knows. They did lose ALOT on defense though. I think Milan is in the same boat with Huntingdon, they have some players coming back, including Daylan Walker..but do they have anyone to throw it to him? If they can figure out a way to get the ball in his hands on a consistent basis, they should be alright. Union City has some players coming back but to be honest with you, I'm not sold on their coach and I don't really think that they are either. Westview has got to get better @ QB and in a hurry, Markei Guy is the real deal and they will be good next year IF they can develope a passing attack. Heres how I see it developing over the next few years for the right to go to the show. I know this is long range....

2004...Huntingdon/McKenzie/Westview/Milan...To close to call

2005...Westview/Huntingdon

2006...HUNTINGDON

2007...Union City

Good job of predicting Mustang69. You could have a good picture on the future for W. TN. in AA. Don't really know what the next year looks like for McKenzie right now because of the defense and the OL but, we'll see.

Great job this year to the H-town Mustangs! The gold ball is back where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingdon will be good again next year. They have more then Phillip "Boo" and Chris back they have Scott Hampton, Hunter Hastings, Desmond Townes, Cale Belew, Drew Kelley, Cliff Bush, and they had an undefeated B team this year and one of the best group of freshmen so we'll see how it shakes up next year

Edited by htown03