Region 5 Wrestlers

Wrestler135

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted... Ortiz,Warfield,all the rest are extremely good and i mean not to take away from any of those wrestlers, but a friend of mine goes to Lincoln County and he says that both 112 and 119 are unstoppable.As far as i know the 119 is undefeated at 14-0 against teams like Warren County, wilson central, riverdale,and marshall county. the 112 is 12-2 losing only to Warren Co., i think. But yes Lincon County does have a wrestling team,and they have broken the team win record halfway thru the season. Watch out for em, they will be a powerhouse in the years to come.

He hasnt wrestled Tanner this year, but everybody knows that he's the favorite in the region, maybe in the state.Cole Tanner is GOOD!!!Warfield is good, but LC has a good chance at making state.I don't know anything about Creighton so it's a toss up.But as far as the losses go for LC's 112, I think I heard something about him having a bum elbow early in the season when he wrestled them. So the 112's will be exciting to watch at regions.Thanks for the input.

Actually it is. A friend of mine got me intterested in it recently and thats why I'm on here. I'm ignorant to alot of other regions besides our own and I only know about the teams I've seen. But I appreciate you not getting all uptight about my ignorance. If you got any info you think I might need, please send it to me.

lc's 112 is 11 and 2 losing to lebanon and warren county. he still has a bum elbow but has a good shot at contending. the 119 is 15 and 0. he wrestled warfield last year and warfield teched him. he wrestled tanner 2 years ago and pinned him but tanner was at 103 and he was 112 so i think tanner will beat him now. he wrestles the page guy tuesday so i guess we will see if he is the real deal or just some fluke who has wrestled some really easy teams. as far as i'm concerned the 119 isn't goin to make much of a statement at regions but then again he might surprise me.

Edited by latino_steelers10

I need to see some brackets or something for the guys you would like to see ranked. If you know of some let me know. I haven't seen Marshall Co. or Lincoln Co. at all.

I could use all the info I can get.

I have updated the region 5 from the Brentwood and the Hendersonville tourneys.

Thanks.

www.ravenwoodwrestling.com