Team to beat next year

football_36

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roadrunner doesnt know what he is talking about

I don't know what I'm talking about? So you're telling me Tyron is the best football player in Tennessee and no one in Tennessee can put him on his butt? If you knew anything, you would've learned, The bigger they are the harder they fall" Size and height don't mean a thing! You need to pay close attention to the field, there's a lot of short guys manhandling fat and tall players. Come on now, if Albert don't do T. Cobb up someone else will.

Why are you on my case anyway?

KWalker's right. Don't think T.Cobb has been sittin around this past year....oh no!!! He has seen the game film....the stats....the numbers....he knows EVERYTHING!!! He's ready to come back....and get him a little piece of that GOLD!!! Not sayin Tyrone is the best player in the state....he's close to it though....and he will be before it's over with! Maybe somebody will knock Tyrone on his tail....ONCE!!! But it DEFINITELY ain't gonna be no Albert Harris!

I do not bele that Smith County can handle the intensity of playing in a big game such as the semis. Look at last years quarterfinals. They had Macon beat but choked. I think Macon county will be a bit down considering they are losing most of their team. They will be back in a few years though. I say that Trousdale makes a really good comeback from last year and I believe Portland will win their region and play Anderson County in the Semis. Livingston will be good too. All of is just an opinion. The only thing I am not real sure on is AC, Fulton surpised alot of people and I think they will surprise us again. Look for AE in the hunt as well.

hey now.....smith county did not choke.....macon's kicker made a 50 yard field goal.....they didnt choke was what happened....and i believe smith county will make a good run at a state title next year.....just gotta get through fulton and AE...which seems to be pretty tough for 4-3A...

I don't know what I'm talking about? So you're telling me Tyron is the best football player in Tennessee and no one in Tennessee can put him on his butt? If you knew anything, you would've learned, The bigger they are the harder they fall" Size and height don't mean a thing! You need to pay close attention to the field, there's a lot of short guys manhandling fat and tall players. Come on now, if Albert don't do T. Cobb up someone else will.

Why are you on my case anyway?

Dont go gettin those feathers all ruffled!!

You really used the wrong words or phrase when you stated that Harris would "manhandle Tyrone." That's why people have gotten on your case.

It 'tis true that Harris is a fine athlete and is a threat to be concerned about...but to make those types of statements is outlandish.

I think you are kind of comical...you act as though Cobb is some sort of push-over. You need to recognize and give the kid his due.

Do you really want to give him that added motivation for next year? I say, go ahead...for I have enjoyed watching many opposing fans and naysayers "Eat there words," this past year!!!

Is region 2 already accepting next years gold ball? It sure sounds like it. Well, all I can say is I hope ya'll don't go and beat yourselves up too much during the regular season. There's a lot of other schools who might want to take you on at 100% instead of like a wounded falcon.(Oops! I meant to say duck. B) ) Region 4 will be tougher than it was this year. A whole lot of starters coming back next season for several teams. I'm sure six teams will be after those four playoff spots again. It's a shame other regions only have five teams total. A lot of good teams that should be in the playoffs don't make it because of the allignment situation. Good luck to all of class 3A next season.

B)

I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!

kwalker dont woory about roadrunner he has been taking something,

every body knows that albert cant and will never run over cobb I know when he is hearing this they are just geting him motivated for next year.

cobb has been working hard on his season off he has learned from mistakes

and been on film developing his skills

but for albert its only one way to find thats next year in week 2

Foolish Pride,

If your team can step up and manage to make the semis...and that is the biggest of IFs...then we will actually be able see what a bunch of pretenders can do against the region that bested your's the last 3 years. So until then, take your high hopes, wishful thinking and trash talk TO THE HOUSE!!!

Keep that kind of trash to yourself

Edited by QueenBee