reason for no split

pujo

I don't think it was advantagous to the TSSAA to split at this time, someone knows the truth behind all of this, are there any good christians big enough to spit it out. It was obvious the majority wanted a change, they delibrately split the votes up. What should have been done after the first vote, when they saw the majority wanted a change, was vote on what the majority wanted. Split or multiply. Everyone can see the deception, I just wonder if there is anything that can be done about it. Is this a democracy or a dictatorship?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was advantagous to the TSSAA to split at this time, someone knows the truth behind all of this, are there any good christians big enough to spit it out.

Pujo, why do you keep attacking Christains? I know in your mind you are convinced there is some kind of conspiracy amongst private schools to rig the vote. The reason no one has come forward with the smoking gun is because it simply does not exist. I know you are upset but please lay off the religious attacks.

I don't think it was advantagous to the TSSAA to split at this time, someone knows the truth behind all of this, are there any good christians big enough to spit it out. It was obvious the majority wanted a change, they delibrately split the votes up.

I would guess the Christians are just tired of being ridiculed by the Rednecks! :o

Edited by kangaroo

I use the christian thing to antagonize, hoping someone will speak up. Bottom line is this,the majority wanted a change, the truth on why it did,nt happen is out there. They should have never add multiply in the equation to split the votes. Once they saw people wanted a change, they could have voted wheather they wanted a split or a multiplier. Now we will get neither. They also know the vote would have been split. I don,t like deceit. Its a sin.

Edited by pujo

First of all Roo , my name is not Bubba, and I could be a redneck, That don,t mean I,m stupid. Everyone can see how the TSSAA manipulaled the vote. Its just not right. In some shape form or fashion ,it has to do with the stupid lawsuit. BA should have never sued the TSSAA in the first place. They never should have joined the TSSAA if they did,nt want to go by the same set of rules all the other members were going by.

They never should have joined the TSSAA if they did,nt want to go by the same set of rules all the other members were going by.

Pujo-

Couldn't the same argument be applied to your premise? If you don't like the rules the TSSAA has elected to follow- leave the organization.

First of all Roo , my name is not Bubba, and I could be a redneck, That don,t mean I,m stupid. Everyone can see how the TSSAA manipulaled the vote. Its just not right. In some shape form or fashion ,it has to do with the stupid lawsuit. BA should have never sued the TSSAA in the first place. They never should have joined the TSSAA if they did,nt want to go by the same set of rules all the other members were going by.

I don't believe for a minute that there was a conspiracy. But even if there was the vote has been taken and the issue has been decided. There will be no additional split for at least several years. You are wasting your time so you might as well get over it.

If you were following this thing with any attention at all, you may have noticed that most of the DII coaches would have been very happy with a split, or were at least neutral.

And if organizations don't wish to be sued, then they should refrain from false accusations and slander.