Best coach in East Tennessee

cmslinebacker889

big daddy, your full of kaka. not only would jody not make such a racist statement, i think he would have gotten alot of heat over saying something like that from the school board. so you sir are a liar.

John Paul, Jody knows exactly who I am and he knows what was said. I personally could care less, he was young and we all say things we should not say. If it is that important to you, and you know Jody why don't you ask him if he knows a lady named Ada Mae (she has the proof). I think he is man enough to admit to it.

As for his record at Horace Maynard lets just say he didn't get his job at Fulton because of his outstanding record while coaching the Red Devils. That is a matter of record you can look up if you are motivated enough to do so. As for you, you were not there, I was, so for you to call me a liar, all I can say is you are full of kaka.

BTW I have no vendetta against Jody. He has become evidently a very good coach. I was replying to redrage who said that coaches such as Jody could win regardless of the talent, and had one thing in common that they never made excuses. His record while at Horace Maynard would suggest that the talent level has a great deal to do with wins and losses.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg,has no one heard of charlie bayless of happy valley?the mans only leadin the state in overall wins.hes a legend and no mentions until the 4th page is insane.his game plans may be a lil outdated but to say hes not one of the best if not the best is idiotic.its easy to have success wit a team for a year or even a few years but to have the success hes had over 50 years is somethin to talk about.

The best coach in east tennessee, and maybe even the state, is coach harrison. i mean sure, he coaches at holston middle school, but he did lead two teams to the large school state championship in the east. he knows what he is talking about, since he did make it to NCAA Tournament with the Campbell Camels in 92(I think it was 92), They lost to the National Champions Duke in the first round.