Williamson County

FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Houstonsdead, you're making Germantown look bad. It's America and you're free to post as you will, but if you have nothing positive to add to a discussion, best not to add anything at all. Ok, Franklin didn't play up to their potential. People can argue that all they want, but the point is, they lost. Ya'll have the gold ball and that's all that matters, so why talk trash at this point? Or even get into a debate about Williamson Co., when I doubt you have any clue what you're talking about.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebelguy, how do I represent all of Germantown.....lol....let's judge the whole barrel by one bad apple (I guess I'm calling myself the bad apple but I don't care). I'm not on here trash talking Franklin--that would be white trash. I had no intention to post on this message board UNTIL I read about how Franklin should have won the Germantown game. <------this is why I posted, not because I know so much about Williamson County football.

Houstonsdead, you're making Germantown look bad. It's America and you're free to post as you will, but if you have nothing positive to add to a discussion, best not to add anything at all. Ok, Franklin didn't play up to their potential. People can argue that all they want, but the point is, they lost. Ya'll have the gold ball and that's all that matters, so why talk trash at this point? Or even get into a debate about Williamson Co., when I doubt you have any clue what you're talking about.

Right on Rebelguy! Exactly what I've been saying.

Thank goodness no more posts from regular members like BAJ16 for a while. I'm sorry, might come off a bit cocky here, but I think I do know what I'm talking about. So you disagree with me, that's fine. WesVols and I are great friends and wow, we can even disagree with each other. Amazing!

Rebelguy, we need to hang out some over the break, gimme a call.