Class A Top Ten?

unbiasedspectator

Its basketball season!

What is your Class A top ten? I know its kinda early to tell, but here is CoachT.com's Top 10 on the website:

1 DCA 7-0

2 Forrest 6-0

3 Red Boiling Springs 6-0

4 Frank Hughes 4-0

5 Mt. Pleasant 5-0

6 Adamsville 3-0

7 Rockwood 3-0

8 CPA 2-1

9 Hancock Co. 2-1

10 Trinity Christian Academy 2-0

Im not sure how they compile this, but its just for reference at this point in the season. What A teams do you think will make a push come state tournament time?

Edited by unbiasedspectator

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O, just so you have fair warning, this thread is officially NCS bait. Youve been warned, prepare to have a hoard of NCS fans ready to tell you why NCS should be on your list. And by the way, coachTs rankings stink. Im really surprised that DCAs on top of the list..whats that all about?- and CPA???

Such a positive post coasterboarder. Saying nice things about NCS and coacht all at the same time. And to think, we haven't heard from you since FRA didn't beat us like you said they would. Thank you mnewballer for pointing out that the rankings there are based on win/loss. Obviously i can't complain about that, because NCS has lost a game, and including tonight's win, is now 7-1.

Let's all try and show a little more love coaster. It is Christmas time my friend. Smile- Jesus loves you!

Some scores from Class A Tuesday night:

Hancock County loses its first game Morristown East 62-53.

College Heights romps CPA 82-65, knocking the Lions from the ranks of the unbeaten.

Page defeats Fairview, 58-51.

Cosby beats Unaka 69-56.

Mt. Pleasant beats Hampshire 61-39.

Nashville Christian improves to 7-1 with a 71-52 beating of White House-Heritage.

DCA(the #1 team on that much-maligned CoachT poll) improves to 7-0 with a 55-26 routing of Jo Byrns.

Its basketball season!

What is your Class A top ten? I know its kinda early to tell, but here is CoachT.com's Top 10 on the website:

1 DCA 7-0

2 Forrest 6-0

3 Red Boiling Springs 6-0

4 Frank Hughes 4-0

5 Mt. Pleasant 5-0

6 Adamsville 3-0

7 Rockwood 3-0

8 CPA 2-1

9 Hancock Co. 2-1

10 Trinity Christian Academy 2-0

Im not sure how they compile this, but its just for reference at this point in the season. What A teams do you think will make a push come state tournament time?

Please tell me you're not talking about the TCA in Jackson.

O, just so you have fair warning, this thread is officially NCS bait. Youve been warned, prepare to have a hoard of NCS fans ready to tell you why NCS should be on your list. And by the way, coachTs rankings stink. Im really surprised that DCAs on top of the list..whats that all about?- and CPA???

Its funny how everyone blames us for starting arguments!

Guest steviebuns

FHS lost to Summertown Tuesday night. I do not believe we are a top 10 in Division A YET!! We still have a lot of learning to but people should definately stop underestimating us. We will get things together later in the season.