white co. vs livingston academy

90warrior

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo, those are fighting words. The roster is complete now. I, for one, did not realize the roster was incomplete. I don't have to look at the roster for our team. I know them. When I found out it was incomplete I added them. White County is not ashamed of their players. They are fine young ladies. Not just on the basketball court, but in the classroom and everyday life. I know these girls and would match them up with anybody as all around individuals. They may not win every game but I will always be proud of them. Sorry. But a lot of things get said on here but I found that one a little hard to take.

Yeah i'm definatley gonna go, should be a great game especially from a non-partial view point! I will be pulling for both teams to play their best and hoping none of the girls get hurt. Met 02Wildcat at Jackson County game tonight, you should introduce yourself to me tomorrow at the game. If you want to find out who i am just ask the parents of the AAU team called the "TOPGUNS" from Sparta, my son played on that team last year and they will know me when they see me. ;)