Upperman @ Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He claims to live in "the real world", but he lives on coacht....I think he sets on here and waits for the next post.

I used to love watching Jackson County play and I was always for them, but after seeing how arrogant and immature their fans (devilfanatic) can be towards everybody (even teenagers) I've completely changed my mind about the program.

As a JCHS fan for 30 plus years, Devilfanatic is NOT your typical Lady Blue Devil fan, he/she has stated in previous post that he/she is not JCHS alumni. The Jackson County program is not about DevilFanatic, it is about the players, who are teenagers who work hard to earn a spot in its rich tradition. 99.9% of our fans respect our players and their opponents as well.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!!!

73.....That's a nice post.

I am glad others have the same opinon as I, about devilfanactic! B)

It is truely about the players, working hard to achieve the best that they can be!

That is with or without a win.

This game is going to be one of those games that you want to video tape everything, it will be something to talk about for a while.

(I do hope that Upperman can pull out a win, it would be great)

I am not going to put down Jackson County, they are an awesome opponnet!

I still have to say GGGGGOOOOO BBBBEEEEEEE! B)

See you at the game tonight! B)

Edited by sheshootsathree

I hope everyone on Coach T knows that all Jackson County people aren't as redneck and rude as one of our more talkative fans(devilfanatic). J.C. has worked hard and deserve only positive comments and we don't need to let one rotten person spoil the county.

Edited by jobug

Why is everyone one on DevilFantic? From every post that I have read by him he is for the most part factual. I have to admit I am from Livingston though I want to see Jackson Co. win except against LA. DevilFantic admited that he was wrong when he was so don't be poking at something. DevilFantic is right most everyone on here is immature; but there is some out here who has forgot more about basketball than most of you will ever know!

Edited by 02Wildcat

To me, it's a battle of two overrated teams as Austin-East proved last year in the state tournament. If not for poor coaching from Austin-East's side, Jackson County was a quarterfinal dud.

The streak of four ends at four this year. The state champion will come from East Tennessee: Unicoi County, Seymour, Oliver Springs, Pigeon Forge, South Greene or Elizabethton.

B)B)B)

Excuses are just like Butt-hole everyones got one and no-one wants to smell yours!! So enough with the excuses...I could say well if we wasn't sick or our best player was out with a knee enjury...I don't think winning 4 goldballs in a row is a fluke...they're a well coahed team and you better respect that. I doubt it that the state champion will come from the East. I mean they haven't for the last what I know the last 6 years and maybe more than that!!

Just wondering how many "Gold Balls" are in the trophy case at Baxter? Looks like no-one has been "SPANKIN" Jackson Co. for the last 4 years and even before then it was always Jackson or Livingston.....Baxter has lost its steam since they lost there So Called Player "Christian"

I dont believe that anyone from Baxter claimed to spank anyone!

Again, Good Luck to both teams tonight.....hopefully it is a fair game and no players get hurt!

True Fan, not a mean fan! B)