Best Fans in TN

Shotface

I would have to go with the Lawrence County Wildcats Fans b/c of the 2002 season was a bust @ 1-9 they still came and yelled and screamed their hearts out and we finshed the season @ 4-6 this year.So i know next year they will be coming back even stronger and hopefully we can move on to play off games for them...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is absolutely correct, i am no longer a student at Ooltewah. I am just a fan of basketball, and a friend to former teammates, supporter of the members of my churches fellowship, and family to at least one current student(and possibly athlete depending on whether he chooses to play soccer in the spring). not sure about it but i believe there are at least a few people on this site, that are not current students, that fall into at least one of those categories?(oh yeah did I mention that at least my senior year we managed to make it to the state semi-finals in no less than 4 sports? doubt this class is doing that?)...

and c'mon guy, how can you possibly argue the fact that the kid needed to shave his trash' stache? that's simply one of the worst facial hair faux pas' known to mankind. Im trying to do the kid a favor and here you are trying to mislead him into a lifetime of trailer-esque facial accessories? you sir, are doing him no favors with such tomfoolery

I believe that the Forrest Rockets have the best student section. They helps keep the players up through the whole four quarters. Have you been to a Forrest Rocket game lately? And noticed turned backs or raised newspapers during the announcement of the opposing team, well if you have seen this group of students you must know them as, "THE CREW!" We love our Rocket fans!

i just want to say that forrest rockets in chapel hill tennessee have one great cheering section. i mean the students try so hard once they stop taunting the players and start gettin more people to cheer out of the student section they will be the best.and they are the best in the cheering team in the division 1A.thats my opion. B)

And noticed turned backs or raised newspapers during the announcement of the opposing team, well if you have seen this group of students you must know them as, "THE CREW!" We love our Rocket fans!

yes..the carbon copy crew. i'm sorry to break it to you, and everyone else who seems to think this is such a *huge* diss to the opposing players. this one is l-a-m-e....so please, before you go touting your section as the best, atleast try and garner some originality points. until then, you might as well get out your keys and start rattling them while chanting "warm-up-the-bus".

well all of these fans sound good and everthing but no one can compare to Union county. They have to have the best fans i have seen becouse they dont just go crazy at home games but they travel to all of the games. After christmas we will have even better fans because we are goign to dominate the season with Zack Mckinnis and the SWAT team so our fans will get even better