90warrior

memphisbasketball

Don't worry about 90Warrior his posts are based more on wishfull thinking than reality... take his "poll" for the top ten girls basketball teams, he has White County at #2, they were beaten by York (who he has listed as notables) on a neutral court, they will get beaten by LA this saturday, and will not even make it out of the region as Shelbyville will crush them, just ask GOMABSILK he'll tell you all about 90 Warrior! :)

90 Warrior can you please tell me how many state titles White County has won. From looking at your post you would think that the Womens Basketball Hall of Fame sits in down town Sparta. I was just wondering how many Gold Balls are in White County trophy case. :angry::angry::angry:

P.S. : You can't count the boys gold balls as girls. :angry:

90 Warrior can you please tell me how many state titles White County has won. From looking at your post you would think that the Womens Basketball Hall of Fame sits in down town Sparta. I was just wondering how many Gold Balls are in White County trophy case. B):huh::huh:

P.S. : You can't count the boys gold balls as girls. :)

showtime7...I can answer part of that for 90warrior. Which post were you referring to where you think the Bball hall of fame sits in Sparta? White Co. girls have one state championship and 2 runners up{1991+1992}. They were runner up to Shelbyville in 91 and 92. These 2 silver balls are gold to me and most fans here in White Co. because we KNOW we were the best team those 2 years that used ALL of our hometown players unlike Shelbyville with Woosley and the other "out of towners". :P:D:P:D:P

White Co. girls have one state championship and 2 runners up{1991+1992}. They were runner up to Shelbyville in 91 and 92. These 2 silver balls are gold to me and most fans here in White Co. because we KNOW we were the best team those 2 years that used ALL of our hometown players unlike Shelbyville with Woosley and the other "out of towners".

Ok now you've done it, the "little General" and all his legions will be on you for that comment! :) But facts are facts and Woosley and some of the others didn't start school there as we all know! B)