Blount Co. Coaching Jobs?

lbcoach1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB #7 has sound information when it comes to Meadows.

Perhaps the Patriots are going to stink next year. Their freshman & JV teams were absolutely awful this past year.

The dealine for applying was 4:30 pm yesterday (12/10) so I would guess they (BCS) have "accepted" applications.

Edited by 5743

govman i was wanting to talk to you tonight but i heard youre daughter was playing basketball tonight. i dont think meadows would get the job but who knows. i am still pulling for reeves. i hope who ever gets the job that i can stay because i believe that wb can win soon. i dont believe that anyone know's what is there. i wish i could have a chance.

QB #7 has sound information when it comes to Meadows.

Perhaps the Patriots are going to stink next year. Their freshman & JV teams were absolutely awful this past year.

The dealine for applying was 4:30 pm yesterday (12/10) so I would guess they (BCS) have "accepted" applications.

I didn't mean to question QB7's accuracy. I was speaking of the application actually being in hand of the search committee that will do the hiring. We're not guaranteed that the committee will even see every application that is turned in. The apps have to go through central office first and meet their seal of approval.

Thanks for the info on when the application deadline actually was. I didn't know. Hopefully, the process can not get under way and a coach can be named soon.

Whoever gets it, needs to seek out QB#7 and retain his services on the staff next year.

QB7, I'll be at MHS tonight (Friday) for the WB/MHS game. Holler at me if you see me.