Toughest Small Team

voleagle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Blackman is one of those teams without a full roster that is doing very well this year! They forfiet 3 weight classes every match and their 215 weighs 182 and thier Heavy weighs 202 on a good day! They have some 1st year wrestlers making great strides everytime they step on the mat! Bunch of great young men with alot of heart! :D

Edited by slim589

The best answer is FRA (Nashville) which has a student body of @240 boys and girls grades 9-12. FRA has competed successfullly this year under the coaching of Marc Taylor and his able staff. They finished 2nd to Overton in the district defeating Hillsboro on the way to the finals (I think). They also have several individuals that have shots at medals in the D1 state.

The best answer is FRA (Nashville) which has a student body of @240 boys and girls grades 9-12. FRA has competed successfullly this year under the coaching of Marc Taylor and his able staff. They finished 2nd to Overton in the district defeating Hillsboro on the way to the finals (I think). They also have several individuals that have shots at medals in the D1 state.

I do agree with you in that FRA is by far the best small team, but the school has over 300 total students in grades 9-12, not 240.