Ooltewah at Walker Valley

IbleedRED&GRAY

A close one, are you people blind, it will be a blow out for the mighty owl nation. This game will show that Harrison Fox is a force to be reckoned with. Fox would start at the 5 spot for any team in the region other than ooltewah and Cleveland when completely healthy. Shut up doubters. This is not the normal poster on this name so if you want some get some from Brett Dalbey. Remember that Fox is your father and WV's father

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have watched both teams this season and I definitely think it will be a close one, like most of you do (except for the "all-knowing" balla33). Having watched both teams, it is very clear that Oolteway is a more talented team when everyone is healthy. However, coaching goes to Walker Valley by far. Steve Moore (new this season) has done a tremendous job with the little bit of talent that they have up there. I'm going to give it to Walker Valley in a close one. Basing this on the fact that they are tough to beat at home (I think they call it the Stable) and giving them a "+" on the coaching side. I'm planning on attending. Sounds like it will be a good one. Of course, the Walker Valley girls can probably win by as many as they want to (they'll be mad after losing their first one on Tuesday night).

look guys, this is brett on his freinds name again, listen here, if the owl train is coming to a town near you, duck and hide. Because there is a little secret weapon that unleashed a double-double in his second career start last friday at soddy daisy. That weapon is Harrison Fox. Fox is the reason that Ooltewah will not only steam roll WV, but any other panzy opponent on its schedule.

Well, it's obvious that Brett is young and doesn't know to wait until AFTER Fox (whoever that is) has a double-double against Walker Valley to run off so we'll all just ignore such trifleness and wait to see what happens after the game. I only know that I will personally be keeping up with what Fox (whoever that is) does in that game tonight. Oh yeah, Brett. Are you coming?

Lucky,

A couple bits of info for you: read the Ooltewah vs. Soddy-Daisy thread to find out what happened there, that will answer that question, and second, not dissing your coach, but how can you say that you guys have a coaching advantage over a guy with 500+ wins. Just ask Coach Tucker about Coach Baker, they coached together for a long time at McMinn County (just don't mention what happened on one of his bets). As for the girls, you are right, it will be name the score. I won't make a pick, but whomever sets the tempo will win it.

Thanks for the information Thorough. I know that coach Baker is a great coach. Apparently you haven't seen Coach Moore from Walker Valley. As a matter of fact, I haven't even seen him much but what I have seen against "better teams" like Cleveland, Hixson, and McMinn Central has been very impressive. Should be a lot of fun to watch. My daughter goes to one of their feeder schools but I am planning on making the trip up there tonight. Thanks again for the tip on the Soddy Daisy thread.

The thing is that Ooltewah is better than any of the teams you just listed as coach Moore doin well against... Ooltewah lost to Cleveland by a mere 7 points. were it not for the worst shooting performance by any team this season Ooltewah would have mopped the floor with them... were all really pumped for the rematch witth Cleveland up there. Hopefully this time the officials won't be in awe of Charles Little and therefor will be willing to call a foul against him haha