Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony is a great player, sure he runs his nouth but he can back it up with his game. Catholic needed a player like tony to kind of fire them up hes talks with his game and his mouth. So what if he's got attitude I like that about him, and Im not sure why he eats his jersey, soe people have weird habbits. He is one of the best players in the state... I like the sound of that.

i would take a player like Brett Connor, who can make good decisions, and knows when to keep his mouth shut, then a player like Fox, who takes shots that Michael Jordan would have a hard time making, and runs his mouth constantly. Plain and simple, hes not the best player in the state, hes not even the best player on his team.

Saying Tony Fox is the best in the state just shows how biased and unbelievably dumb some of you people are. He is a good shooter, but not even a top10 player in the state. He needs to fix his attitude, grow, and develope other areas of the game before he should even be a consideration. He is a pretty good player though, especially when he gets hot.

As a friend of Tonys I think everyone should know that he is actually a really nice guy. Everyone is different off the court. Yea, he runs his mouth, but you know what? It is part of the game and he wouldn't run his mouth if he couldn't back it up with his play, which he does. And so does the rest of our team. And for the record, I honestly think that the person who started this thread wasn't being serious because they knew what kind of reaction it would get. And yea, he may not make wise choices and what not sometimes, but he makes it up with his hard work. And if the game was coming down to the last shot, I wouldn't think twice about putting it in his hands. And I think if all you are going to do is talk about how he runs his mouth and how he hurts his team, I don't think you need to post in this thread anymore.

yea tony does run his mouth, but like AusDan said, he backs it up. u know he's gonna shoot on u, he's 5'3", and he still drains one in ur face. talking is a big part of his game. i guess if people are getting this angry about his oncourt chatter, it must be working.

I dont think that saying that he is the most talented in the state is out of line at all. You give the heart and work ethic and god given ablility of a guy like Charles Little or someone like that to a guy like Tony Fox he would be a first team all american. And to say that he is only good due to his team mates is insane!!! He played on awful ND teams that doubled and tripple teamed him and he still produced.

hahaha, ND was not awful at all, they had adarius bowman, the twins, some dude from another country and a bunch of other seniors that led the team, and it could be seen that they actually played better once tony left the team, not saying that it was because tony left but they just started to play better and came together as a team instead of a me first bunch...now i must admit ND is sorry but what do you expect after losing 7 seniors