Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell and Catholic play Saturday Night at 9:00 p.m. at Catholic. That should be a very good matchup between Fox and Dustin Plumlee. Plumlee, like Fox, is an excellent shooter. He does not take as many shots as Fox, but he is a probably better at distributing the ball to teammates. That should be a great head to head matchup. And people should stop bashing individual players on this board. Did you ever stop to think that these people might actually read this board? If you can't say something nice.

mocs i've read some of your posts and i think you know what you're talking about for the most part but about people getting cut down or bashed or not being talked about as highly as some might think they should be....well thats gonna happen! and if they want to read it and get it in their heads then that's their problem cause they should just play the game........FREEDOM OF SPEECH - i will exercise my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH and say that dustin plumlee is not as good as you say he is because you are semi-comparing him to a player that people are saying has the most talent in the state......and dustin isn't even close to that - granted he is a good point gaurd don't get me wrong