clinton over central

handles45

I think clinton had a hard time in the first half but then i thought that they picked up the pase a little bit in the second half. Im just wanderin why coach chris just let his two seniors come rite in and take some of the other players PT away without even given them a chance. I feel as if they could have done a little better than what dye and borum did. They just wasnt in to it at all this game. Borum just wouldn't listen to noone cause he thought he knew how to do everything. I wish someone would just woop him. but if he just learns that he is a sophmore and that he isnt supposed to be scoring a lot then i think that he will be a pretty good player. But me personally i think that he needs to stick to baseball. Well i just want to say good game to the dragons but i think they should have beat central by atleast 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central was done in by Clinton's depth and size last night. The Bobcats led thru 1/2 the 3rd qtr. then forgot how to pass against the press. Their inexperience and lack of patience showed. Then when Clinton started going inside every time down, Central had no answer for Morris, Freeman and Vibbert. Vibbert finished with 24, mostly on runouts with passes from Morris.

Clinton did a good job on Conner, keying on him and holding him to 10 points. I'm pretty sure he did get his 1st double/double of the year with almost every defensive rebound in the 1st half. Brandon McGill had a good shooting night with 14 points.

Central seemed to key on Whitt early on on and he struggled shooting all night and didn't get many open looks.

One of the more entertaining plays of the night was Conner's block of a Vibbert dunk late in the game.

The Smith kid sure would have made a difference. Not enough to win but he certainly would have been a factor.

Why doesn't the coach report statistics to the Sentinel for the Prep Extra? You would think such a hard working coach would take the time to call them in.

The Conner kid has some game and ability. What colleges are looking at him?

Central is now 2 and 6. The field at L.M.U. is weak. Maybe they can pick up a couple of wins. If not 8 wins will be a stretch.

What's up handles45? You just praised a player after the Karns game, and now because you think he didn't have a great game against Central you want someone to "woop him"! I think you're a little bit random.

I'll say one thing about the player you mentioned, he may wear his heart on his sleeve a little bit, but he is a competitor, and goes to war everytime he steps on the floor. If I were going into battle I'd take him with me anytime, basketball or otherwise.

I agree with player69 and handles..how come everytime someone dissed you primetimeplayer10...you come back with the "i bet you cant guard me" or "i bet i can beat you on the court" you dont even know who these pple are..you DO need to learn to play like a TEAM player. You are just a sophmore...you dont rule the world..giveit time and alot more practice..yeah maybe baseball would be better..Your attitude stinks. THATS y pple want to whoop you..