Am i good enough

bluedevilfan56

Yea I average probabley around a 160 with a high game of 215 .... but most of the time i say around 150-170 .. is that good enough to bowl in highschool leauge .. cuzi just do it for fun ..but i bowl about everday .. because my good friend works at the bwoling alley and so does my bestfriends mom soo we get free bowling or w.e and we bowl about everyday .. but is that average good enough to bowl highschool

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That average will go up as well as the season progress. Coaches will help you out, and you will be enjoying the sport even more. True story...

I witnessed a girl on the Hendersonville team last year start the season with an average of 65, if that. At the end of the season, she was around 175, with a high game of 210 in the district tourny. Thats what practice an good coaching can do.

LoL just because i havent bowled highschool doesnt mean i dont bowl lol dont feel like you work hard and i dont lol i work hard to soo lol im not like pure talent lmao farrr farr from it , lol i was bowling a straight ball averaging around a 92 about 2 or 3 months ago and ever since my bestfriends mom worked at the bowling center along with a nother good friend like i already said i bowl almost everyday lol so i do practice a lot .. but im more then likeley bowling competitively

for school next year .. i dont know why lol i love bowling its a great sport that i never really recognized til about 2 years ago