b. central gettin wupped up on by ths in arby's

thsstatebound04

I have seen BC play about 5 times in the past two years. This is a very good team now for the second year in a row. I have been to the Riverdale-Bradley game (both HOF games) the past two years. Last year Riverdale only lost by 8, and that was because they had to foul alot in the last minute. And this year they were only trailing by 3 at the half. And both times Riverdale has been without several players do to the fact that Riverdale plays about 8 games every year without several players because the football team makes it to state every year. Don't get me wrong , this team is very beatable but they are just stonger, quicker, more physical, and just more talented than almost every team in the state. Pickel is very good, but teams try to focus on him and then they counter with Hare, Suiter, Pugh, or anyone else on that team. Good luck beating them but i dont think it will happen.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard about tennessee high and i heard that they are really good, and bradley central is beatable but Bradley probably the 2nd best team in the state if not the best. Way too many weapons inside and outside. Kent Smith is an outstanding coach and Dale Burns from Tennessee High is a good coach and hes been coaching there since like 1984 but the vikings cant hang with Bradley...........Bradley wins by 14!!!

Your right hs sports fan you can't just concentrate on one Bradley player. Anybody out there on the court for them can step it up when they need to. Bradley is really deep and all of them can shoot the three. They are well coached and when they are playing their "A" game they are the best team in the state. As far as beating them goes, they already have been beat so you all are not going to be the first team to do it, however you could be the first team in Tn. to do it though. But I don't see that happening. Tnwareagle where was the team from that be BC? Was it California?

Ive heard about tennessee high and i heard that they are really good, and bradley central is beatable but Bradley probably the 2nd best team in the state if not the best. Way too many weapons inside and outside.Kellen Pickel Is a great shooter, Justin Hare is probably one of the best guards in the state. Wes Suiter is a beast inside and Drew Porter will have his hands full with him. Kent Smith is an outstanding coach and always finds ways to win. I dont think the vikings cant hang with Bradley...........Bradley wins by 14!!!

Mas 1821-

Don't know where you got the information that Bradley was missing TWO starters this summer! Just ask Pickle who put the gash in his eye?

Hare was not there but neither was Nathaniel Calhoun for Raleigh Egypt (one of the top sophomores in the state, 6'4" wing). Anyway, I don't think Hare could have made up the difference unless he wears a big "S" on his chest. But then, by your account, he does!