Upper Cumberland?

Alumn89

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Let's see here!

CCHS beats Cookeville by 3. CCHS beat York by 3 @ York. And you rank BOTH higher than us? DON"T AGREE!!

Yours doesn't make much sense. Anyway, this isn't about down the road, it is RIGHT NOW!! Will some of these teams move around in the top 5 in the next months? OF COURSE.

Cleveland / CCHS will play this coming Tues in Crossville. Come up to the mountain and see for yourself!!

I've seen them play and the reason they are low is because they ARE NOT THAT GOOD. Actually I thought they would be, but they just don't have the people I thought they did. They only beat a small AA school without their star player by 3? Please.......

Don't get so mad I know it's your home team, but this is just my opinion.....it's not like my rankings are going in the Tennessean or anything. :justwrestle:

I don't know about ranking the top 5 in the UC cus I don't know much about guys teams, but I think York boys should be up towards the top. If they can just keep playing together and working hard, they should come out #1 in the district. Sometimes, they look a little rough, but who doesn't? However, they need some more scoring, I think, from people besides Josh and Derrick. Not that those two aren't awesome, because they are, but almost anyone that plays York will guard Josh tough because of his shooting touch. Blakely Garrett helps out some with his scoring as well as Duncan and Clark. Bryant Tipton helped out a lot against Cannon with all the three's he hit. Sorry that this turned out to be more about York than the top 5 in the UC. I just got on a roll, sorta kinda. Well, I'll take a shot:

1. York

2. CCHS

3. Upperman

4. Livingston

5. ???

(I don't know very much about guys in the UC.)

1. York

2. Crossville

3. Pickett

4. Cookeville

5. Upperman

I know York lost to both Pickett and Crossville, and no I'm not from York, but I did see them play against Pickett and Pickett shot something like 30 foul shots that game and york shot 7 I think. On a neutral court York is better because Pickett can't take York's size.

I don't know about Crossville but I did read that York didn't have Ledbetter and that would make a HUGE difference, they only lost by 3 without him so I've got to put York first.

Watch out for Upperman they'll get better......GO BEE'S!!