Roane Christmas Tournament in Harriman

goosevol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Webb game was a total surprise. I think Harriman got caught scoreboard watching. Rockwood handled Webb with ease and I think Harriman thought it would be a cake walk. Webb came out early and hit a few shots, goit some confidence and then played great. Harriman, on the other hand, couldn't hit from the outside and never threatened after midway through the second quarter.

Rockwood losing to Livingston was a surprise, but Livingston is a quality team. It will interesting to how they bounce back against Meigs Co.'s pressure. I believe Rockwood will come away with a victory in that one.

Cosby beat Webb, but Webb made some rallies, just couldn't close. Cosby shoots is so well. It's hard to gaurd them when they penetrate and kick to shooters...

Kingston defeated Oneida this evening, by 12. Oneida scored 1 point in the second quarter, to go into half time 22-12. Midway in the 4th, Oneida closed the gap to 4, but couldn't make up any more ground than that as Kingston makes free throws down the stretch to pull away.

Harriman plays Livingston in what could be one of the best match-ups in the tourney. Very interested in seeing how this one plays out.

Threeball, LA has only one senior (Luke Eldridge). LA just came ready to play and shot the ball very good and Harriman couldn't hit their outside shots. Yes their post player is tough around the basket (didn't see him shoot too many away from the basket). He looks to be about 6'5 or 6'6 but could be bigger.