1. Nashville Christian 10-2.

2. Davidson Academy 3-5.

3. McEwen 7-4.

4. Houston Co. 3-5.

5. East Robertson 3-3.

6. White House Heritage 3-4.

7. Clarksville Academy 0-4.

8. Jo Byrns 0-9

While doing these rankings I realized how bad 10a is but then again last year in the region they swept 9A so who knows. I would definitly say with the accepiton of NCS 9A has the upper hand this season. Davidson is #2 because of thier district record. McEwen and HC could beat anyone on any given night if Pucket and Skelton show up but its hard to beat a team with one standout player.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Nashville Christian 10-2.

2. Houston Co. 3-5

3. Davidson Academy 3-5

4. McEwen 7-4

5. East Robertson 3-3.

6. White House Heritage 3-4.

7. Clarksville Academy 0-4.

8. Jo Byrns 0-9

NCS is obviously the leader being 4-0 in district and 10-2 overall. Houston didnt have Skelton and almost beat NCS and seems to be playing below their potential. Right now they may not be but i see them ending up at 2. Davidson beat McEwen and is improving so they get the 3. McEwen isn't anywhere as near as good as they were last year but still have Puckett, earning #4 over East, who is very much down. However you round out the bottom 3 doesn't hardly matter. Should be interesting to see who all from Disctrict 10A can survive in the region tourney against the likes of CPA, DCA, FRA, and Goodpasture.

• 2 weeks later...

Skelton is back and has posed a 3-1 (reg. season) since his return...Only loss coming to mcewen(his first game back after only being out of the hospital for less than a week)( he was in the hospital for almost a week) Since has beaten Daivdson and Fairview...This team was 9 deep at the beginning of the year but with 2 of the 9 quitting and one getting suspended they have found thierselves 6 deep..When skelton is a 100% = much better team.i have to agree with NCS #1 till someone beats them in the district.

Overall

1.NCS 12-2

2.McEwen 10-4

3.Houston Co. 7-6

4.East Robertson 5-4

5.Davidson Academy 4-6

6.White House Heritage 3-7

7.Clarksville Acad. 0-8

8.Jo Byrns 0-10

District

1.NCS 4-0

2.McEwen 5-1

3.Davidson Acad. 4-2

4.East Robertson 3-2

5.Houston Co. 3-3

6.White House Heritage 1-4

Clarksville Acad. 0-3

Jo Byrns 0-3

Looks like a pretty good fight for the middle positions. And dont worry Clarksville Acad and Jo Byrns play each other Tues. (someone tell me if these stats are wrong, dont want to cheat no one)

From what I've seen,

NCS

Davidson

McEwen

Houston Co.

I've been impressed with how NCS has played up without their best player. Davidson seems to have the best team across the board making up for a single player's bad game. McEwen is getting better. Not as good as last year but maybe that won't matter. Houston Co. is the unknown. Will Skelton carry them or not? He still seems to be at about 75%. Will he work back into shape? I think McEwen is hosting the tournament. Could any of the bottom teams upset one of the top 4? East Robertson might surprise someone. Anybody else?

I don't see white house heritage or clarksville upsetting NCS or McEwen, my top 2. East or Jo might upset a Houston Co. or Davidson, but you wont know until it happens. I sure hope the district tourney isnt at McEwen. Last year it was at Jo Byrns and it was a pain getting out there and then being cheered against by 5 other schools because you had a good year. I wonder where the region will be played this year....

Sounds like a good idea. Although ill be following NCS to every game regardless of the location, ill be keeping up with the happenings over in District 9. I would hate to have to go to McEwen for District and Region. Talk about a royal pain in the #*$)*$*(&$*(&$(*#&$*((*$&(*#&$#*&$(*&$(*&$ butt. B)

(Do not confuse these *&$#*(&$ marks as edited foul language; only a joke)

Edited by Big48Eagle