Who is the best sophomore in the state?

wtspfan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that Bianca Thomas from Chester County is noteablly one of the best sophomores that Tennessee has to offer. Last year as a freshman she helped carry her team to the final four in TN! And as a sophomore she isn't showing any signs of letting up! This girl is one heck of a baller, and I can guarentee that when Chester County rolls to your town, you'll get one spectacular show with Thomas on the court!

sprotzer, i mean really. come on, why must you call me immature, i wish i had enough time to watch every girl on this web site play. but unfortunately i dont and u must realize that everyone else is tha same way. most of what every one puts on her is opinionated. and in my opinion i think dudley is the best. and NO i havent seen ur gurl play. i hope i do. i think that you and some others on here are wanting to get a little to personal. how could you say my post is immature.. heck i think ur immature by pointin it out on a public website like this. thats just stupid. if you cant state ur opinion with out sayin something personal i think you should for get your password and join msn or somethin.. im sure there are some little kids who like to argue over stupid stuff

Hillado14, he must call you immature because your comments are!! I know, and agree with you ( heaven forbid), i agree with you that you nor i nor Sportzter1 nor any other fan onhere has time to go watch all these girl mentioned play!! Thats true!! So we should none of us be puttin our player over the other!! My pick, is for Miss Jana Cross, however, im sure that Hillado14 feels the same way bout Miss Dudley as I do Miss Cross, so lets break up the arguments, and just sit back, and see if the two ever meet each other!! And when they do, may the best player stick out like a sore thumb!! You my friend, Hillado14 are the one gettin personal bout ur msn, and little kids comments, i mean come on!! Well, i'd like to stay positive, so roll on Mustangs, and Jana!!! :D

I agree with Bearettefan. Pickel is a pistol. Don't know that I would go as far as to say that she can outshoot her brother but she can play. Bradley County has three schools and all three have outstanding sophomore point guards. Walker Valley has only lost one game behind the leadership of Butler. She makes things happen on the court on both ends. Clevelands Angie Wells may be the truest Point guard around. Not a huge scoring threat but can score when the need be. She is quick and smart. I am proud to say that all three of these are potential all-state material in the future.

I think Alex Ross from Columbia Central is a good player, if she goes ahead and run her position instead of walking the ball down the court, but better yet, with DeAndra Bullock, working with her, they both deserved to be mention.

Nothing has surprise me yet, with the determination that DeAndra brings to the court.

Ross and Bullock, my two picks.